INSMNCS: John Cain

I'm sorry but only a woman could try and pull that shit off. It excuses cunt behavior with a challenge to males to 'handle it'. Any male that has 'handled' one of your kind watches out for it in future. You will grow old, unhappy and alone. The fact your 29 should be a warning of things to come. Hopefully you don't reproduce.

I wonder if those type of bitches ever figure out the common denominator....ya bitch...it's YOU.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason that reminds me of my gf's cousin. Not crazy but Shes like 28 a spoiled privileged cunt. Shes been working as a dental assistant for maybe the past year and decides its not what she wants to do so shes going to look for an office job, but doesnt wants to make more than $20 an hr, wanys to get off by 3pm, and doesnt want to work weekends. She was working at the mall before he dental job she has no skills cant keep a bf because shes a stuck up cunt. Her bf now is 25 still talks to his ex and shes convinced shes going to marry him. The fuckin guy wouldnt even make it to he grandmothers funeral and theyve been together for over a year. Its amazing the amount of desperate women there are. Pointless rant dont mind me

• Like 2

I think the second I decided to split with my ex back in 2006 was when she said " what, I'm not good enough "

also when her cousin said " I'm not going to be trash and live with my boyfriend un married " she was referring to me.

dodged a major bullet

• Like 3

Well.....back on the saddle, can't wait to het back home....been off the meds since 5am Monday....feeling ok with minor discomfort....in fact the pain that persists is that of the groin strain and that's likely to linger and diminish slowly for few weeks, last time I had a groin strain was playing soccer few years ago and I remember it lingering for about a month, wasn't as severe as this one but at the same time it didn't stop me completely from playing, it only limited me a tad bit....we'll see....day 1.

• Like 7

15799924_1567636579919133_72372328246384

not to sound like a geezer, but what ever happened to the quality of plexi, laqour, basket weaving, bamboo, shallac.

I've been up all morning trying to find decent tortoise shell blanks for a guitar project everything is such crap 3 ply acrylic self adhesive shlok.

this company is pretty sweet tho, I mean REALLY sweet

https://www.inventables.com/technologies/tortoise-shell-acrylic