INSMNCS: John Cain

Remember this >

Well...the groin strain was more severe than I thought and then after few hours it gave me a random woody that wouldn't go away, witch then turned into something called "priapism"....really nasty stuff, went to the USC medical hospital ER Thursday morning due to the pain and inability to walk normal, after many hours of local anesthesia and intensive draining (almost enough to need blood) the urologist gave me 2 options...

1. Leave it alone & hope for the best, and risk serious consequences if it didn't resolved itself witch include a blood clot coming lose and possibly killing me if it reaches any vital organs.

2. Do surgery to drain upper part where blood is trapped and possibly cuagulated, then hope for the best with a 95% prognosis of impotence if they can't reach the obstruction.

At this point I said, yes to surgery, so off to the O.R, operation was about 45 minutes and a success, prognosis for recovering to normal is good, thank god!

I've been reading up on this priapism and its serious shit, so boys, rule of thumb if you get a random woody (those that happen without sexual stimulation) and it lasts more than 4 hrs....go to the E.R.!, the longer you wait, the worse it will get, if i wouldn't of been a chicken shit and would have gone for treatment right away, it could have been resolved without any surgery, sometimes with an injection they can get the blood flowing again.

So ya...im just glad to be recovering now ;)

Glad you are going to be well! 

Merry Christmas!

Ramsay-Snow.gif

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

He just mad cuz he couldn't read 708 pages. Only the 523.

Thread title changed. Thanks, scrub.

... and lets not forget the previous 2 (or 3?) Insomniacs. One lost (erased by a mod) other's locked down.(2014... 727 pages of shit) ...http://community.ratsun.net/topic/59500-insomniacs-balls-deep/page-727

"Retarded posts, derp and some lultz need to be disposed of somewhere rather than locking them all the time. Members only can post irrelevant shit here. Maybe let it roll for some time, and then lock, start fresh. Like flushing the toilet. Repeat. See what Skib thinks/does about it."...... datzenmike 19 Jan. 2014

• Like 1

708 pages.

523 of them are utter stupidity.

185 pages left containing information not deemed stupid.

20 post per page...3700 not so stupid posts.

Time to figure out which posts are deemed worthy.

So... 523 pages out of 708 is 73.877%

So one more page (709) is really 523.73.877 pages of stupidity.

• Like 1

523 pages of stupidity!

Thought this was a datsun forum not an inbred fest.

Fuck. Leats get back to what matters. Datsuns.

I think the rule is you can only shit ON insomniacs after you have shit IN insomniacs. You can only judge us after you have played with us.

• Like 3

523 pages of stupidity!

Thought this was a datsun forum not an inbred fest.

Fuck. Leats get back to what matters. Datsuns.

Datsun with a capitol D... (let's show some respect)

Let's....with an apostrophe

• Like 2