• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to have a renter downstairs next door. Her husband (a real gear head) would come visit on weekends and sometimes, though rarely, bring his 'Cobra'. So I wandered over one time hoping for a ride. We were getting along just fine till he pops the hood. To my surprise it was a big block chevy engine and automatic. "Oh... it's a kit car!" I says. Well his face shut down and that was pretty much the end of the conversation. Maybe if he had prepared me in advance, maybe I should have expected this (the real Cobras are exceptionally rare) but I was hoping.

• Like 2

We used to have a renter downstairs next door. Her husband (a real gear head) would come visit on weekends and sometimes, though rarely, bring his 'Cobra'. So I wandered over one time hoping for a ride. We were getting along just fine till he pops the hood. To my surprise it was a big block chevy engine and automatic. "Oh... it's a kit car!" I says. Well his face shut down and that was pretty much the end of the conversation. Maybe if he had prepared me in advance, maybe I should have expected this (the real Cobras are exceptionally rare) but I was hoping.

Your response was 100% perfect.

• Like 1