INSMNCS: John Cain

Yes I got that wrong because I thought it was a vacuum and didn't notice it was truning toward the silver side not away. A solar sail has to be reflective. In a vacuum it might work but would spin the opposite. It's the black that gives direction from heat energy.

Face it sunlight has push energy but very very small. Heat energy is totally apparent and can be felt.

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

whos stupid now

are you a flat earther ?

Not saying.. but drove to Arizona for Xmas , could see for miles. Stayed in a suite named for Robert McCall. Tons of his space art 2001 odessey and some weird mural style.. one had a self portrait in the middle of a bunch of crap.

So Mr McCall is holding his glasses at his waist with both hands , thumb and index finger ,don't know why, but I've seen that before

No contest mike, but blue light didn't move anything UV , does damage you can't see. Imho

Def some truth to the PhD thing

Space sail in Tron? ha

• Like 1

He's full of shit... says @ 6:03 "when you go out in the red end of the spectrum in the sun you get a sunburn". Well that's just plain wrong. Red light is used in dark rooms because it has less energy to expose film. Everyone knows it's UV rays the do the damage.

Did he make up those $1,000 words? Co-axial dielectric? wtf??? or just jumble them together? Crackpot amateur home scientist. Says the colored lights are the same intensity... brightness maybe but is it the same energy?

I know what a radiometer is, my parents had one and i played with it all the time.

If that glass bulb was a total vacuum it wouldn't work. Light heats the black absorbent side. And the heat speeds up the few air molecules near it and they push against each other and the surface.

He is so conceited it hurts to watch. I do see your assertion on the black surface sort of. But absorbing and expelling vs reflecting? Why would A, outperform B. I'm not so much challenging at this point. I can't grasp it.

I guess I don't feel too bad considering the insensitive crap people post in this thread or online in genaral,  mostly about the living who will die, fat, broke, ugly, poor, mentally retarted, muslim, black,,,,,,,,,,,

could almost really give two shits about another dead pop star

• Like 2

I'm sorry but only a woman could try and pull that shit off. It excuses cunt behavior with a challenge to males to 'handle it'. Any male that has 'handled' one of your kind watches out for it in future. You will grow old, unhappy and alone. The fact your 29 should be a warning of things to come. Hopefully you don't reproduce.

• Like 2