• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

All completely interchangeable and universally known as 'power'..

All should not be talked about amongst friends...Or on the internet...Especially in insomniacs.

Anything goes in insomniacs...except...

My thread. Post tits or GTFO.

The data to the contrary is fascinating. There does seem to be a power to prayer. What doesn't matter is what God, or entity is preyed toward. But double blind studies came up with interesting results leading me to not discredit the power of prayer. Perhaps all it is is ones expectation set in motion by wishing for it. Then manifesting it. But whatever it is, if it works, it works.

If you pray for thing like getting the job you want or being a better person or praying to god that you punch some dick in the face, it can manifest because faith gives people courage to do what they think they can't do by themselves.

If they are realistic they might just happen to come true

I'm praying to say regular after eating a 2 for $10 meal at Burger King.

So far, prayer answered.

Sorry Craig, your screwed. Too unrealistic a prayer

• Like 2

This is fine. People can pray to whatever they like and the results are always the same, and one of following three....

1/  Prayer answered... end of story

2/  Prayer not answered.... assuming there was a time limit that run out, end of story

3/  Prayer not answered yet... assuming no time limit, keep waiting even forever for 1/

If you pray to the universe for 'things' try an this experiment with an empty pop can or ashtray or what ever you like and keep track of the results. What you will find is it is totally random. To the universe you are mere belly button lint.

I pray to Joe Pesci. 

• Like 2