INSMNCS: John Cain

And why in pray fucking tell did we not have a RVD is in NorthSanfranhipsterland meet-up?

(edit) Hell a couple of us rolled over to a parking lot at like 10:30 at night for Kohearts and nobody even likes that fuck .

Cause he didn't tell us he was coming, we must have bad reputations or something.

• Like 3
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

And why in pray fucking tell did we not have a RVD is in NorthSanfranhipsterland meet-up?

(edit) Hell a couple of us rolled over to a parking lot at like 10:30 at night for Kohearts and nobody even likes that fuck .

I feel so special now. More short-bus like than loved...I'll take it.

• Like 3

Disfunctional,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hahaha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,family,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hahaha ...... Dude

Sorry for you loss though man... My wife went to her aunts funeral just this last Thursday . 

• Like 1

the only reason this funeral was a little hard is cause the guy was probably the nicest man in my blood line. He died walking around the neighborhood handing out homemade biscottis.

We are a bunch a crazy Norwegians who crawled outta tar shacks in South Dakota for a better life.

• Like 1

For my fellow Bend, OR, Spokaners, CDA & Western MT peeps. Is the "vibe" and area semi progressive?

"This place" is killing me.

A recent note from a first grade teacher.. It chaps me, because no color was specified. He choose orange, then a snarky note from his teacher. The conformity is instilled all over the place!

50583938386__E5BA0C4C-C180-45E8-93E9-FE7

Another example:
We went sledding a local hill, and I was standing up in a plastic sled and riding it like a snowboard.. and more than one kid would say "hey you can't ride the sled like that, it's not allowed",,,, um ok!

For my fellow Bend, OR, Spokaners, CDA & Western MT peeps. Is the "vibe" and area semi progressive?

"This place" is killing me.

A recent note from a first grade teacher.. It chaps me, because no color was specified. He choose orange, then a snarky note from his teacher. The conformity is instilled all over the place!

50583938386__E5BA0C4C-C180-45E8-93E9-FE7

Another example:

We went sledding a local hill, and I was standing up in a plastic sled and riding it like a snowboard.. and more than one kid would say "hey you can't ride the sled like that, it's not allowed",,,, um ok!

This side of the mountains, east, is pretty conservative.

I live in Tri-Cities-Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, WA. It's not in your face. I like it here. I like Spokane. I like Bend too.

Spokane or Bend, OR would be on my list of next destinations to move. Bend coming in ahead of Spokane.