• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Maria brink rules. I'm a long time fan of In this moment. I'm a huge fan on female led rock/metal in general. Blood and beautiful tragedy are both better albums than black widow, which that song comes from though.

Since when does the pope require so much protection and attention?, we all know he's here to lecture us about how evil our system is (despite the fact that everyone wants to come here) and how we are wrecking the environment (despite the fact that China and Russia do worse things) WHAT THE FUCK!!!

LET'S MAKE A DEAL POPE!

You personally castrate all those pedophile priests and compensate all those victims, then I'll have respect for you and we can chat.

I think I'm being fair!

/end rant.

• Like 3

I hear you on the pedophile thing Ko, I'll start sharpening the scissors now, but...

Capitalism left unchecked is a first class ticket to a global ruling class, and mass economic slavery. You know, like what we have now. 

As for the environment, how is it justifiable for us to continue polluting the planet, just because Russia, India, and China are worse? Personally I want to differentiate my country from that shit list right fucking now. History will be the judge. 

I don't give a flying fuck who's delivering the message as long as it's delivered. if the Pope can get through to those "religious" minded folks who still think laissez faire supply side economics is the answer to saving the middle class, and the science behind global worming is nothing but a massive hoax, well I say hand the mic to the guy in the funny hat. This is not a right vs. left thing. It's far more real than the partisan diversionary political spin we've been getting from our government for and by the corporation. 

• Like 1

I hear you on the pedophile thing Ko, I'll start sharpening the scissors now, but...

Capitalism left unchecked is a first class ticket to a global ruling class, and mass economic slavery. You know, like what we have now. 

As for the environment, how is it justifiable for us to continue polluting the planet, just because Russia, India, and China are worse? Personally I want to differentiate my country from that shit list right fucking now. History will be the judge. 

I don't give a flying fuck who's delivering the message as long as it's delivered. if the Pope can get through to those "religious" minded folks who still think laissez faire supply side economics is the answer to saving the middle class, and the science behind global worming is nothing but a massive hoax, well I say hand the mic to the guy in the funny hat. This is not a right vs. left thing. It's far more real than partisan diversionary political spin we've been getting from our government for and by the corporation. 

Umm I would believe the science if it wasn't so fucken doctored to fit an agenda from this initial problem you spoke of about unfettered crony capitalism's ruling class..  Pick a club and get on board.

The science is never settled, and its arrogant to think we have the answers for anything. Tell me how much in percentage numbers do you think you know about all the knowledge there is to be had about climate science or even economics. 

We rely on other professionals to do the work for us and report to everyone else, but if the science is owned and operated by big $$ then guess what we get told?  Any scientist that has a differing  educated opinion than that of the current MOB then instant marginalizing sets in. So drown out reason because its obvious the climate radicals are right. TV told me so.

EDIT:

Here an editorial about said instance.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2012/06/13/doctored-data-not-u-s-temperatures-set-a-record-this-year/

• Like 1

I hear you on the pedophile thing Ko, I'll start sharpening the scissors now, but...

I don't give a flying fuck who's delivering the message as long as it's delivered. if the Pope can get through to those "religious" minded folks who still think laissez faire supply side economics is the answer to saving the middle class, and the science behind GLOBAL WORMING is nothing but a massive hoax, well I say hand the mic to the guy in the funny hat. This is not a right vs. left thing. It's far more real than the partisan diversionary political spin we've been getting from our government for and by the corporation.

global worming eh, we all getting worms or are they globally eradicating them?

• Like 2

Paradime, unfortunately as you should know by now, the whole system is corrupt, in fact the more power government achieves, the more corrupt it becomes, it goes hand in hand, science should be separate from state like church is to ensure accurate unbiased information, as long as they keep receiving those checks from them they will say and do as told by big brother.

Global warming has been happening for over 10,000 years.

Another note, a country of approximately 300 million people CANNOT, WILL NOT stop climate change nor anything mother nature throws at us, like the band Kansas said in one of their hit song....all we are is dust in the wind.

• Like 1

Personally, I hope global warming does happen and California sinks in the ocean. And Phoenix.  Sorry AZ and CA Ratsuners. ;)  Truthfully though, if global warming does happen, that's going to solve a whole lot of problems in itself.  Mother nature will have the last word, no matter how bad we fuck it up.  No bubonic plague?  No need.  We the people, are much worse.