INSMNCS: John Cain

thats really humane,

like my boy Washushe

ps

this will never get old

rip washushe,

after the first vid you posted i ended up educating my self for about 3 hrs on minks, ferrets as hunters, on you tube.

unfortunately, the above mink was kidnapped with 2-3 others, and about 10 years of training along with them..  

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is giving me a headache.

If you think humans can't cause harmful pollution, you are not looking at proof. Look at the ocean. No scientists needed. If you think we can't pollute the air, look at Shanghai. No scientists needed. If you think we can't pollute the land, wrong. We took great measures to reduce our pollutants on land because we learned quickly that civilization suffers with trash and sewage on streets. This was the first real impactful population issue we faced. And we dealt with it because we were more intelligent back then I suppose. We still pollute the land, but we try hard to keep it out of our faces which is relatively easy to do. Air and water, not so much. We are realizing the impact our habits have on these once considered massive bodies of our planet. If you deny that we can fuck up the air and water, then there is no helping that thought. But I think you guys are thinking that we can have an impact on air and water, but that it won't impact climate cycles because they happen anyway. That is an arguable point. What I don't get is why someone would fight to make polluting the air, water, or land easier. That is reason enough to make changes. Weather or not you believe in correlating lines of industry and Greenhouse gasses. Maybe you fear other countries will gain the upper hand? Take over our country? Make us pay less taxes??? It's just odd to me. I'm not really against most things said on here lately, they just seem like points without direction.

And the Trump deal? Fucking no idea what that guy really is going for. And I bet he doesn't either. Just riding the wave till its time to paddle back out I suppose.

• Like 3

Naner, your biggest investment is going to be a good quality incinerator, you don't want alot of clean up.

That is completely outta line man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, because    some of those daughters need to be moved down and next to the father..

The Pope comes to town and this is how you act..... I'm disappointed.

• Like 1

Hey,  i listened to most of his spiel this morning,,,, what i thought was the most funny was all those people that had probably spent 6-7 hours waiting in the National mall ,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,, dude comes out and says " God bless America"  and jets....  

:rofl:

Difference+catholic+priest_62d9c8_391429

• Like 3

This thread is giving me a headache.

If you think humans can't cause harmful pollution, you are not looking at proof. Look at the ocean. No scientists needed. If you think we can't pollute the air, look at Shanghai. No scientists needed. If you think we can't pollute the land, wrong. We took great measures to reduce our pollutants on land because we learned quickly that civilization suffers with trash and sewage on streets. This was the first real impactful population issue we faced. And we dealt with it because we were more intelligent back then I suppose. We still pollute the land, but we try hard to keep it out of our faces which is relatively easy to do. Air and water, not so much. We are realizing the impact our habits have on these once considered massive bodies of our planet. If you deny that we can fuck up the air and water, then there is no helping that thought. But I think you guys are thinking that we can have an impact on air and water, but that it won't impact climate cycles because they happen anyway. That is an arguable point. What I don't get is why someone would fight to make polluting the air, water, or land easier. That is reason enough to make changes. Weather or not you believe in correlating lines of industry and Greenhouse gasses. Maybe you fear other countries will gain the upper hand? Take over our country? Make us pay less taxes??? It's just odd to me. I'm not really against most things said on here lately, they just seem like points without direction.

And the Trump deal? Fucking no idea what that guy really is going for. And I bet he doesn't either. Just riding the wave till its time to paddle back out I suppose.

What gives me a headache is people who inject or project into what is said. Climate change Heating and cooling from cyclic solar activity and natural volcanic CO2 emissions far more control heating and cooling trends than 7.3 billion people do. 

You injected the issues of locality with water poisoning and soil poisoning. Separate issues in and among themselves are general localized issues. Like I said before.. Keep regurgitating. Say it enough times and get so mad that you despise anyone with contrary thought. Even if that contrary thought is saying "Wait maybe we are getting this wrong." 

I have never once said I am all for destroying our natural resources from industrial pollution. This was your injection and a projected peeve that for some reason gets heaped into GLOBAL WARMING, and is not the same issue. 

So put words in peoples mouths or their finger tips. Someone said "I dont agree" so now they must be stupid.

Fuck off

EDIT: I have never seen a single member on this forum advocate or espouse support for polluting the environment soil or water. 

• Like 1

So what you're saying is, "Wait, maybe 97% of the world's climatology community will be distracted by breasts"???  

brilliant.gif

your 97% are of 12,000 people surveyed and only 2000 of that have actually published papers about this subject and studied it in depth. When asked of political affiliation 99% see themselves as liberal. 

Piss off.