• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

What gives me a headache is people who inject or project into what is said. Climate change Heating and cooling from cyclic solar activity and natural volcanic CO2 emissions far more control heating and cooling trends than 7.3 billion people do. 

You injected the issues of locality with water poisoning and soil poisoning. Separate issues in and among themselves are general localized issues. Like I said before.. Keep regurgitating. Say it enough times and get so mad that you despise anyone with contrary thought. Even if that contrary thought is saying "Wait maybe we are getting this wrong." 

I have never once said I am all for destroying our natural resources from industrial pollution. This was your injection and a projected peeve that for some reason gets heaped into GLOBAL WARMING, and is not the same issue. 

So put words in peoples mouths or their finger tips. Someone said "I dont agree" so now they must be stupid.

Fuck off

EDIT: I have never seen a single member on this forum advocate or espouse support for polluting the environment soil or water.

YOU should know by now, only libruls are intelligent, the rest of us are uneducated stupid rednecks, get a clue, dawg!

• Like 1

your 97% are of 12,000 people surveyed and only 2000 of that have actually published papers about this subject and studied it in depth. When asked of political affiliation 99% see themselves as liberal. 

Piss off. 

No, I'm not getting pissed off. you are.

Dude, I serenader. You win. It's all a big liberal hoax.

• Like 1

tumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Don't do that.....

Makes me.............

See more............

tumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.giftumblr_m1nmaz1p8y1qg39ewo1_500.gif

What gives me a headache is people who inject or project into what is said.

Public Forum.  

Climate change Heating and cooling from cyclic solar activity and natural volcanic CO2 emissions far more control heating and cooling trends than 7.3 billion people do. 

Absolutely agree

You injected the issues of locality with water poisoning and soil poisoning.

Yes I did.  That was to make my point.  

Separate issues in and among themselves are general localized issues. Like I said before.. Keep regurgitating. Say it enough times and get so mad that you despise anyone with contrary thought. Even if that contrary thought is saying "Wait maybe we are getting this wrong.

I said it because I don't think they are very separate issues.  I do believe that our polluting habits are the same habits that are being targeted by global warmists.  

I have never once said I am all for destroying our natural resources from industrial pollution. This was your injection and a projected peeve that for some reason gets heaped into GLOBAL WARMING, and is not the same issue. 

What are global warmists lobbying for that is not a pollution issue?   

So put words in peoples mouths or their finger tips. Someone said "I dont agree" so now they must be stupid.

You quote me, tell me I put words in people's mouths, and tell me that I say you must be stupid?  I never even meant to imply that you are stupid.  I just see the efforts enacted by global warming science as an overall good and don't understand the efforts to fight against it.  If a misguided action leads to a net benefit, why defeat it?  I think there is an adequate level of proof to say we are affecting climate change, and there is an adequate level of proof to say, there is no way you can be absolutely sure.  I only see the merit in making meaningful changes to humans fucked up lifestyle.  And you can have the last word.  

Fuck off

EDIT: I have never seen a single member on this forum advocate or espouse support for polluting the environment soil or water.