• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Politics just cracks me up. I mean you can't take any of it seriously or you would go crazy. Donald Trump.... christ on crutches what a tool... but wait! it gets better!!! he's winning. He might just pull it off but if not politics may never be the same down there. History will recall how DT almost became president by tapping into those silent non voters that are so pissed off at American politics that they got up off their asses and voted against all the other candidates. This may be a BIG wake up for politicians.

Or it may just be like waking up in bed, farting, and then going back to sleep.

• Like 3

Let's be honest, we always gets the president we deserves. Trump is a perfect reflection of the state of the US. A government for and by the corporation. The sad thing is, voters are stupid enough to think politicians are going to fix this shit. The power structure will never derail the gravy train they're all riding. 

• Like 2

Trump is a moron.  Like a semi-more capable Sarah Palin.  I can't imagine him getting elected.  If he does, Mike, I'm moving to Canada.  You better have a spare room for me! :D

• Like 3

Can we elect anyone other than Sanders, Trump, Hilary, or Bush. 

None of those four please.

Bernie wants a 90% tax rate

Trump I am still not clear on what he even wants to do. 

Hilary wants to pander and trade influence for $$$$

Bush is Hilary with a penis with the same agenda. 

• Like 3

Trump is just saying as much dumb shit as he can thinking it will lower him in the polls... but the dumber the shit he says.. the higher he goes.

Trump doesn't want to be president.. He is waiting for his exit. Watch the spectacle while you can, its free.

• Like 2

Clinton will suffer in foreign policy as well as confess.

Sanders is interesting. Face value candidate

Bush is not really not terrible. My pick of the clown show party.

Trump who?

Deep Nuts! That my guy...

Trump is just saying as much dumb shit as he can thinking it will lower him in the polls... but the dumber the shit he says.. the higher he goes.

Trump doesn't want to be president.. He is waiting for his exit. Watch the spectacle while you can, its free.

True.

Normally with the Don,he'd have an admission price for dinner and show.  :rofl: