• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Douglas Adams Hitchhikers Guid to The Galaxy "The persedent doesn't weald power, he takes attention away from it."

It doesn't matter what color his, or her tie is. They all work for the same boss man $.

• Like 3

How about Ben Carson?

great man! came from a broken home and very meager surroundings. could have gone hood rat at any time but had a strong mother who kept him in line. he was once a supporter of strong gun control but has since recanted a bit. he and Rand Paul would be my dream team. With those two as POTUS and VP (and I don't care which holds what position) your US CEOs are a brain surgeon (Carson) and an eye doctor (Paul) instead of hack lawyers and quasi-law professors.

• Like 2

great man! came from a broken home and very meager surroundings. could have gone hood rat at any time but had a strong mother who kept him in line. he was once a supporter of strong gun control but has since recanted a bit. he and Rand Paul would be my dream team. With those two as POTUS and VP (and I don't care which holds what position) your US CEOs are a brain surgeon (Carson) and an eye doctor (Paul) instead of hack lawyers and quasi-law professors.

I'm with you,unfortunately the average voter is easily bamboozled into the lies and deception of the career politicians, can you say common sense not need apply?

• Like 1

Have a nice move Matt, LOL

The only difference between ALL the candidates (both sides), Trump actually tells he's  for big corporation, an open book as you will.

The others have corporations in their pockets or is it the other way around?

• Like 2

I'm with you,unfortunately the average voter is easily bamboozled into the lies and deception of the career politicians, can you say common sense not need apply?

I'll agree with you that a lot of folks are easily fooled but I think that the political powerbrokers may have overplayed their hands and annoyed even some of the most politically naïve by offering up leftovers (a bush and a clinton) at a time when so many folks are seeing the government for what it is, not left or right but political class versus citizenry.

• Like 2

Shows you how much of a joke the whole phony system is.

yes and no. it suggests that a lot of folks who probably don't give a damn about politics are now at least casually interested in politics. will most of them slough away after the election? sure but a few will stick around because of/in spite of the silliness that drew them to it. and if you don't buy that, well, it pisses the incumbents off by simultaneously siphoning off votes and drawing attention to the public's contempt for them.

• Like 1

Don't for get to vote for me. One of my platforms is global warming. I am for more global warming.

Think about it, we have a drought, right? All we gotta do is melt the ice caps, drought over.

Draker 2016.

• Like 7

Don't for get to vote for me. One of my platforms is global warming. I am for more global warming.

Think about it, we have a drought, right? All we gotta do is melt the ice caps, drought over.

Draker 2016.

So we need Bush/Cheney.....

Nuke Antarctica!!! Derp!!

Melted ice caps = Earth completely covered by ocean = mankind extinguish = increased habit for Salmon

I'm sure you could run on that and would get some votes