72 Skyline Yukika

earlyvws

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All buffed. Turns out I suck at color sanding. But George came to the rescue and really made this look good.

FA58FA18-D582-4C9D-A043-5F11D4134CCD.jpg

663A3597-06E1-4821-B273-389599A43419.jpg

This is where I dropped the buffer. Looks like a well placed sticker will fix that up.

014A27BE-64E8-4C9F-8403-441BEDD71BC8.jpg

So tired. Try to get outside sun pics tomorrow.

Thank you George, it would of never happened without your help.

• Like 5

Looks good, shame about the little bit on the bonnet (hood) is that the only mark?

It's the only fuck up from buffing, but missed a few other imperfections. Overall it looks great for cruising around town.

I was so tired that the buffer just got to heavy and got away from me and just gouged in to the paint and ripped the shit out of it. My head hurts from thinking about how much work it would be to fix it. So sticker solves the problem. Take care of it the next time I paint this thing.

• Like 1

It's the only fuck up from buffing, but missed a few other imperfections. Overall it looks great for cruising around town.

I was so tired that the buffer just got to heavy and got away from me and just gouged in to the paint and ripped the shit out of it. My head hurts from thinking about how much work it would be to fix it. So sticker solves the problem. Take care of it the next time I paint this thing.

Bro sand it all down and just do it one more time, c'mon you won't live with your self just like when i had you redo the engine bay on the truck.

If anything do it for the kids.

you know if you don't fix the chip in the paint it will bug you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

I am also sure others will bug you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever for not fixing it too.

• Like 1

I've been way tooooo sick to even care. Maybe after I get over this shit I might be more persuadable into more endless hours of prep/ sanding/ painting/ sanding/ buffing/ polishing

Right now I feel like I'm going to die so that little bugger ain't bothering me at all. In fact it looks like it's smiling at me all happy.

• Like 1

Car is lookin great!!

Looks even better in person.....you're doing a great job despite what you think...

.....you seem to be like me when it comes to meticulousness.....

.....it'll never be good enough to you.

• Like 1