72 Skyline Yukika

earlyvws

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here is a pic outside. Not the greatest there was very little sun that day.

E66AFE46-C3DF-411C-8DEC-ED419419226E.jpg

1E001590-B723-4063-AD1F-7669EF028869.jpg

This took longer then u would think. Had to make seals go buy nuts.

BA7BF1D4-4B64-4EC5-8F21-5C3ABCBE3FE8.jpg

Seats in but won't work. Too tall put my head into the roof.

2C8FC36B-8109-467A-8B49-C61D41C8A8C0.jpg

Had to spot weld all the headlight rings together so I could put headlights in, but all the bulbs are dead.

This thing

Lmao. Except for one thing, It's not dead silent at 3am because shenanigans.

......and I don't use a blender.....

I like the idea of the 240z seats......it would look good.....

• Like 1

I have some 280z seats. Are they the same. 

Only real difference between any 240/260/280Z seat is the texture and design on the cover. All the seats are the same. 

In my experience the 280Z seats seem a little more cushy? But that could either be that they are 6-7 years newer, or the factory decided to make them more comfy somewhere along the way...

You must know someone that speaks Japanese that might help.

I have two customers with the last name of Ha, both of them are hard to understand, one day I received a call from Mr Ha, I had worked for him a week or two before that day, when he called me, I could not understand anything except his name was Ha, I just happened to be driving by his neighborhood, so I made a quick turn and drove straight to his house and knocked on the door, when he answered he looked confused when I asked what he needed, well it turned out that the phone number I received the call from was not his, so I redialed the number and Mr Ha answered, and I still could not understand him, so I asked him what country he came from a couple times before he told me he was Vietnamese, when I said that out loud in front of the other Mr Ha, his expression totally changed, I handed him the phone and he talked to him for a few minutes and then hung up and told me that that Mr Ha lived a couple blocks over in the next neighborhood, and I figured out right away which customer it was.

I told you all this because most people are more than glad to help others if it's not a hassle.

• Like 1

I have a friend that is Japanese I'll show him the magazine photos and see what he says, he is also very difficult to understand unless he speaks slowly. Most languages are much faster than English which is a very slow language. So people that ave picked up English as a secondary language tend to try and talk in English as fast as their native language which make it difficult to understand them. 

isn't Jun Imai Japanese? Since he is a forum member he might be kind enough to translate the required info.

Translate not to much a problem. My Grandma is Japanese and is from Japan. She is 84 and lives 2 hours away. Bigger problem is contacting and ordering. If done by phone it will need robe in Japanese. Most people outside of Tokyo don't speak English.

I've been trying to get my wife's friend to do it. She lives in Tokyo and is Japanese.

There still is a stigma for non-full blooded Japanese. My grandma told me at Xmas that here sister is still giving her shit for marrying an American GI and he's been dead since 1991.

Translate not to much a problem. My Grandma is Japanese and is from Japan. She is 84 and lives 2 hours away. Bigger problem is contacting and ordering. If done by phone it will need robe in Japanese. Most people outside of Tokyo don't speak English.

I've been trying to get my wife's friend to do it. She lives in Tokyo and is Japanese.

There still is a stigma for non-full blooded Japanese. My grandma told me at Xmas that here sister is still giving her shit for marrying an American GI and he's been dead since 1991.

Well being born in Hawaii that does not surprise me that her sister would still being saying that. A lot of them stick to there own kind. Moved to the islands and treated other people with no respect unless you were Japanese and from Japan.

• Like 1

I spent a few summers on O'ahu. My mom lived in Kaneohe. My brother and I were stuck most of the day by ourselves and had to walk or bus everywhere. My moms house was on the water right across from coconut island.

We wanted to go there but the trench always scared us.

I spent a few summers on O'ahu. My mom lived in Kaneohe. My brother and I were stuck most of the day by ourselves and had to walk or bus everywhere. My moms house was on the water right across from coconut island.

We wanted to go there but the trench always scared us.

Must be nice to have money. You could of swam out to the sand bar also.chicken