72 Skyline Yukika

earlyvws

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They can hold a big cup. So they are functional.

I tried to do the metallic vinyl again and it didn't work. So I went the safe route and used the black expensive vinyl. Ruined my cake pan trying to lathe off the rim some. So going back to Walmart for a couple more.

I was going to make a very similar light to this one, but when rummaging through boxes I found this land rover one I bought and never used.

0FEABF87-52AE-4226-BE2D-6A62DBB6DD7C.jpg

621D2201-739C-423C-B9EB-247A53BB5E39.jpg

There isn't enough light at night to see what I'm doing so I wanted to add a light.

The rear cup holders will be a seperate piece that can be removed quickly so they don't have to always be there.

44817963-BE1F-4235-A477-9EACFA6BDD67.jpg

Going to have to figure something out with the cup holders. The rails make it hard to install. I tried shaving the rim a little but it wasn't enough for one of them. So be working that out.

826856C4-4B54-4E7C-9F30-3E0167F75363.jpg

• Like 3

I thought about pulling up the rail, but I'm a little worried about the vinyl now. I have redone that area 3 times and I have now weakened the vinyl there.

I'm thinking of oblonging the hole to see if I can get enough room to be able to remove them when I want to.

I thought about pulling up the rail, but I'm a little worried about the vinyl now. I have redone that area 3 times and I have now weakened the vinyl there.

I'm thinking of oblonging the hole to see if I can get enough room to be able to remove them when I want to.

So as long as the material is not ripped your ok, also once its done you can still pull and stretch and re glue it down. you will be fine. If not like the other chuckle head above you said pay to have it done.lol

• 2 weeks later...