72 Skyline Yukika

earlyvws

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This discussion is very interesting to me. I was chastised, told I was going to Hell and had indirect death threats made against me when I was going to cut up my original condition, one family owner 1200 2 dr. Sedan to make a race car out of it. Then there is the opinion that the Skyline must be cut up and have fender flares added. I am assuming that a Skyline is more rare and valuable than a 1200 2 dr. Sedan since the Skyline wasn't imported to the US. I'm confused, please help.

• Like 2

So it is OK to cut up an original imported JDM car but not an original USDM car? I'm still confused.

You are comparing apples and oranges. 

It would be like saying I have my dad's original uncut Skyline that he owned forever but I want to flare it.  ^_^

And no one will chastise you for flaring the 1200. No one you know anyway.   :cool:

• Like 1

So both Joe and myself are looking in to getting 2 long nose Skylines we have a deal in the mix but waiting for response. So yes I can cut that fucker up. Why because I can.

and I'l find some bright neon fluorescent glow in the dark pink spark plug wires and then get them installed in your truck.

This discussion is very interesting to me. I was chastised, told I was going to Hell and had indirect death threats made against me when I was going to cut up my original condition, one family owner 1200 2 dr. Sedan to make a race car out of it. Then there is the opinion that the Skyline must be cut up and have fender flares added. I am assuming that a Skyline is more rare and valuable than a 1200 2 dr. Sedan since the Skyline wasn't imported to the US. I'm confused, please help.

The skyline is the king of all Nissan. It is Godzilla

• Like 1

If these flares had a hard line stamped in the rears that continued the surf line I would like it more. These I feel like completely obscure that line. The shapes don't match, like rounded ef civic with a squared off body kit. I love flares, but they need to accent what is already there, not disrupt it. I have the same problem with lots of flares on 510s that cover the rear body line. BRE rear flares stop at that line.

rocky.jpg

• Like 2