72 Skyline Yukika

earlyvws

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My impression of quality is 7 out of 10. I think the stiching is good. Vinyl inserts are really nice the side vinyl is pretty good grade. Overall for the price I think they are very good quality. The main issue is the lack of wire or at least string to close up the bottoms. I reused the wire for the bases, but the upper I couldn't. They didn't really leave room for it. I might of been able to make it work but was running out of time and I wanted to finish them last night.

Compared to TMI stuff I've used, I would say these were better quality. The foam is also very nice especially for the price. I've paid the same amount for vw pads that were not really molded or high density like these. So overall I feel I got a good deal for the money I paid. Of course u could pay a lot more for even better results. But that's not what I was going for for these.

• Like 2

Compared to TMI stuff I've used, I would say these were better quality. The foam is also very nice especially for the price. I've paid the same amount for vw pads that were not really molded or high density like these. So overall I feel I got a good deal for the money I paid.

Exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks.   :thumbup: