72 Skyline Yukika

earlyvws

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with the idea that it is funner to drive my money the watching it sit in a bank account!

I'm am the worst financial planner u will ever meet.

Investing in precious metals is a very wise move in my opinion. 

Nice rig. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

iPad video my brother made when he was here last weekend. Had to show off the car.

Little grainy but what do u expect from an iPad

Primered and first sanding. Going to try to make it to paint this weekend. Last couple weeks were very challenging getting any work done.

A73CEE5F-7C1D-4253-BE25-2BE94E2ECE25.jpg

59BB6787-4A27-41B2-A5CE-6A566FDB6CD4.jpg

76C5B127-E756-4092-8A80-1A60A90CCA15.jpg

• Like 9

I was wondering were you was i texted you but no reply. I understand holidays and all,hope all is good and you like the box.

I didn't see a text, I would of responded. Yes the "box" was full of sexy.

I am with everyone. I decided I'm going to keep it simple. Use the G18 for now then go to FJ20, then try to collect everything to rebuild g18 and then back to g18 and then FJ20 had no home. Simple right.

I really had to close my eyes and pretend I didn't see things. I think this was probably "restored" in Japan with the most liberal use of the word Restored". I'm pretty sure the shot the paint over surface rust. Then the work in England was done on top of that. Needless to say all of it is pretty bad work. I just kept telling myself I'll fix it later. But at one point I was going to tear it all down, but then I thought about how much I want to drive it. That's why I'm sticking with the G18. I fear the SR20 will end up being something that takes forever getting running since I know nothing about turbo, modern shit etc.

Also in the last video there is no muffler. I had to cut out the pipe from the down pipe back so I could lift it up with a forklift. I was expecting louder but it sounds pretty good.

• Like 2

I didn't see a text, I would of responded. Yes the "box" was full of sexy.

I am with everyone. I decided I'm going to keep it simple. Use the G18 for now then go to FJ20, then try to collect everything to rebuild g18 and then back to g18 and then FJ20 had no home. Simple right.

I really had to close my eyes and pretend I didn't see things. I think this was probably "restored" in Japan with the most liberal use of the word Restored". I'm pretty sure the shot the paint over surface rust. Then the work in England was done on top of that. Needless to say all of it is pretty bad work. I just kept telling myself I'll fix it later. But at one point I was going to tear it all down, but then I thought about how much I want to drive it. That's why I'm sticking with the G18. I fear the SR20 will end up being something that takes forever getting running since I know nothing about turbo, modern shit etc.

Also in the last video there is no muffler. I had to cut out the pipe from the down pipe back so I could lift it up with a forklift. I was expecting louder but it sounds pretty good.

Are you going to flare it and did you resolve the title issue.

Also how is the progress witht he grey truck. And check out my truck thread of the new truck i am looking at buying and I might ditch the wagon.Maybe.

I saw ur truck thread. Ur getting blasted in 2 forums for it. Wasn't going to pile on on u.

U can't ditch the wagon. If u want something "wild" I got a free truck here I can go "crazy" with for u and u can keep ur wagon.

No progress on grey truck. Got the green truck running again but the headlight switch melted. Now I need to find another one. The one in the grey truck is different. It only has 3 terminals and the green one has 5. So they didn't interchange.

Yes going to flare when I do the real resto. I didn't want to, but that area is full of filler on the right side. So that made up my mind. For this round, just leaving it alone along with a shit load of other issues. My OCD is killing me right now about it, but I don't want this all taken apart sitting for who knows how long while I trace down everything I need.

• Like 2