72 Skyline Yukika

earlyvws

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you want him to cut his wheel wells up, isn't that what everyone does, I think it looks great the way it is myself, and I am not preaching about keeping it stock either, as I am one of a few that hacks the shit out of them all the time, so I will not be wandering down that road.

I think it would look better lowered a little bit, like what was done to my NL320 with some nice wheels.

Did you check out some of the skylines on JDM legends. One of the white ones they go in to some detail cutting the wells out. check em out now check em go.lol

• Like 3

Well this paint job is temporary. Just good enough to look good until I can start a real resto. I want to collect all the seals and other hard to get pieces first before I tear the car apart.

The previous work was pretty bad and it shows in this paint job. The right side rear arch is sculpted so flares will probably happen on the next go around and the rims I want next time are 9" wide so flares will be a must. I'm going to enjoy this look for now.

Got all the hoses replaced in the engine bay and some other minor tune up stuff done today.

• Like 1

Stop forcing him to flare it and make it look like every other old skyline on the internet! The reason I'm digging this car at the moment is because it isn't like one of the jdm legends big money looking cars. I think if you keep the car close to how it is at the moment people will appreciate it more (^besides bigtanker) than if you went the other route.

But thats just my opinion

• Like 2

Stop forcing him to flare it and make it look like every other old skyline on the internet! The reason I'm digging this car at the moment is because it isn't like one of the jdm legends big money looking cars. I think if you keep the car close to how it is at the moment people will appreciate it more (^besides bigtanker) than if you went the other route.

But thats just my opinion

Stop confusing him guys. Cut me Mic.lol