2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

Can we lock this thread, and sling turds in insomniacs?

There is and always will be a fundamental difference of opinion on the state of the truck when it was raffled off. Look, we built a truck in 6 months. We got it running, driving, stopping. Yes we ran out of time. That's what happens when you build a truck in 6 months on purely donated labor. When it came down to the wire, there was just a handful of locals busting their ass to get the truck to the show. We sacrificed countless hours.. literally working through the night FOR CHARITY. Not only that, but it was hand delivered.. for free to the owners door. Free meaning, Al paid for everything. 

We are sorry that you were so misfortuned to win a prize winning show truck.

/end thread.

Now if I remember right, AL mighty said it had nothing to do with charity, but more for comunity. So much for comunity uh?

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if I remember right, AL mighty said it had nothing to do with charity, but more for comunity. So much for comunity uh?

It's not like draker said that out of blue completely unprovoked. If if rememebr correctly rick told us all to go fuck ourselves. The community is just fine, we're fucking ourselves together.

• Like 3

Actually, I wish this thread would die. This truck and all those that donated/worked on it deserve better. 

Hey Al, would you start another thread about your truck so Mickey can lock this down?

Unsubscribed...............

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1

Actually, I wish this thread would die. This truck and all those that donated/worked on it deserve better. 

Hey Al, would you start another thread about your truck so Mickey can lock this down?

NO !  

One hole in the boat is NOT going to make it sink  ! 

We've done great things here , anyone willing to do the same will have my full support . This has been the funnest thing I've done in the name of datsun and a car community . This thread will continue , and we will be sharing this truck . I am only the current caretaker , there will be others .

IMAG5290_zpsgodtz7ec.jpgIMAG5290_2_zpsnpmmhpa6.jpg

This a pictured headed back to eugene from blue lake show . 

• Like 13