I note with some amusement squashed pussy your post of February 14 where you descibe this thread as "pure venom".

You continue however to post here, perpetuating something that you have, in writing, vilified.

Not mud slinging here champ, just sayin........

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I note with some amusement squashed pussy your post of February 14 where you descibe this thread as "pure venom".

You continue however to post here, perpetuating something that you have, in writing, vilified.

Not mud slinging here champ, just sayin........

Are you vilifying venom?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.medicaldaily.com/venom-medicine-how-spiders-scorpions-snakes-and-sea-creatures-can-heal-328736%3Famp%3D1?client=safari

Not hurt in any way, we're just having a conversation, last I checked anyway. All good here.

Agreed. Still say it's up in the air as how anyone would respond to mortal or other danger. It's instinctive to avoid harm or death. No offense intended if there was. Naturally I would like to be seen as brave or self sacrificing but the reality? who can say? and no I wouldn't be in a crowd, I hate crowds and people. The only crowd I attend is at Canby.

Anyone catch the white house new conference that just wrapped up?

I listened to most of it. For a Trump press conference, I thought it was pleasant.

Any other world leader, I'd say was having a bad day, but this guy does things differently.

• Like 1

Anyone catch the white house new conference that just wrapped up? 

CNN got upgraded.....from 'Fake News'.......to......'Very Fake News'

But CNN's Jim Acosta did get a question in this presser.

• Like 2

By megalomaniac with narcissistic tendencies don't you really mean crazy?

Watched the conference and have some questions.

Putin sent us a spy ship off the US coast, ICBM launch in direct violation of US Russian arms agreement, fighter planes buzzing our Navy ships, troops and missiles massing along the border of neighboring Baltic states. So with all this Russian provocation what does Trump do to demonstrate US strength? He blames the media for reporting on leaks regarding communication between his campaign advisers and Russian diplomats. According to Trump, these leaks are real, but the news is fake. Meanwhile two of his campaign advisers resigned because of it and he asked for the resignation of his National Security Adviser over the same "fake news" accusations. His assertion today was this media ruse makes it impossible for him to deal with Russia..... Seriously?

Straight up, Russia is fucking NATO and the US in the ass right now and Trump is taking it like a Chihuahua bitch, and still calling for lifting Obama era sanction and gutting NATO. He even repeated in todays news conference "If we have a good relationship with Russia, believe me it's a good thing" Are you fucking kidding me? Bull Shit, I want to know what the hell is going on here. I'm sick of Trump's hypocrisy. He can put this fake news story to rest in an instant. Release the transcripts of these "low level" contacts, he can also show there's no financial conflict of interest with Russia by releasing his tax returns. Does this kind of request for transparency of our political servants sound familiar? 

Obama was no stronger with anyone. Remember the line in the sand.. or the mean looks he gave North Korea. Maybe the UN can write up a nasty letter. That will show them!

As Trump said, he will not comment on military actions and he explained why. 

• Like 3

Not say'n Obama was anything better, but lifting the sanctions and gutting NATO? No I don't think that's sending a strong message. I would be happy with the situation if Trump were returning strength, openness, and honor to our country. I hope he has a response planned, but his rhetoric is some seriously weak ass shit.