• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just come up with a great troll/viral video, but it would need someone very brave.

What will be required are a cheap AR15 upper and an 80% lower already anondized black, this part is important.

Assemble what looks like an AR15. 

Now what makes it a troll video is the person must be decked head to toe in Trump wear.

This person will then cut the barrel of the AR15 looking paperweight in a copy of her video. 

Now circulate a short version of the video where it stops after the barrel is cut, but shoot a longer video where it becomes apparent it is an 80% lower and not an actual firearm.

Put out short form of the video and wait for the vitriol to start rolling in, let it build to a peak and then release the longer video.

• Like 2

ATF and the spirit of the law? HAHAHAHA. Give me a fucking break.

If she was a conservative the press would be asking for blood for the exact same actions, but because she is a liberal she will get a pass.

SHE broke the law. Very clearly and then videoed it. Stop, do not pass go, go straight to jail.

Either way she proved she is too stupid to be a congressional candidate (or maybe the right kind of stupid??) by not learning about the correct way to pull off her publicity stunt beforehand.

The ATF has fucking killed people over a 1/2 inch difference on a gun before. There is no "spirit of the law" with them.

EDIT: I actually think this shouldn't be a crime, mostly because I think the ATF should be disbanded and the NFA laws they enforce completely revoked.

And just why would the leftist media be asking for blood if a conservative cut his gun up and destroyed it ? that makes no sense.They hate guns and would love to see more of them destroyed.They would love a story like that.

And just why would the leftist media be asking for blood if a conservative cut his gun up and destroyed it ? that makes no sense.They hate guns and would love to see more of them destroyed.They would love a story like that.

They would ask for him to be arrested for the crime is what I'm saying.

Also, see my previous post that would test this theory. Let the MSM get all riled up about arresting a criminal, might need to do it with a covered face to be safe.

Isn't a low velocity bullet more fatal? Something to do with not exiting the body maybe? So maybe that, in addition to it being more capable of close quarters combat. But this particular rifle would lose it's ability to auto chamber the next round. This would make it less deadly as it could take more than one bullet to kill.

Now velocity but rather bullet instability. When Eugene Stoner designed the ar-15 he did so with a barrel twist rate of 12:1. That makes the small but fast 5.56mm bullet incredibly unstable thus when it hits a soft target (a human being) it tumbles uncontrollably withing the body theoretically bouncing from bone to bone turning your insides to much. With a twist rate that slow the rifle was not as accurate as the military wanted so the twist rate was increased to make it more accurate but strangely enough less deadly, by military standards at least.

• Like 1

Oh i venture out, i just aint a take my ball and go home cuz someone spouts crazy shit at me. I actually encourage it 

My wife gets so mad cuz i watch both,  way the fuck far left ,, and way the fuck far right,, "news" TV programs,, switching back and forth between them.. Cuz if you don't listen to the hate they are spewing,  how will you ever find out,,  if what they want,,  might be what you want. 

I don't give a shit if he's dead,, next election i'm writing in Pat Paulsen ,, Washington coast representing 

. :)

I saw Pat Paulsen at a comedy club here in Spokane in 1980's, he was good but you could tell he was tired. I got him to autograph my bumper sticker and book. To bad his Stag Party did not catch on. "Don't blame me I voted for Pat Paulsen"

40756608392_24b70d57c2_z.jpgDSCN1509 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/155192906@N06/

• Like 1

So Rex is no more. I liked him and not for the obvious that he called him an IDIOT!!!!! He was a calming voice of reason. So now Trump is going into agreement meetings with NK and Iran unarmed. He'll fuck this up for sure. While troublesome, NK is a paper tiger. He barely has nuclear capability so trump..... don't give away the farm on this. Set a time limit on talks and then walk out. YOU, may think you are a great negotiator when it's scripted but Rex, ultimately.... is right.

Devos - only though when they realise she's an alien in a dead woman's body and pretending to be a person.

I think you'll see some resignations from within the state department. 

• Like 1

Out of protest over Tillerson sacking? 

I heard Tillerson was not that popular in the State Dept overall.   

Obama hold overs and deep staters.. from what I've heard. Could be fake news.

• Like 2

Fox reporting:

AG Sessions is considering firing former FBI Deputy Director McCabe before his retirement; that would mean he would not get his pension.

That would be beastmode as fuck.

• Like 2

The traffic signals in Washington, DC, can now talk to your car—if it’s an Audi

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2018/03/cars-that-talk-to-traffic-lights-audi-expands-service-to-washington-dc/

What would that accomplish ? you still have to wait for the light to change.What they need is for the car to tell you "the light is green,fucking GO ! "  

• Like 2