• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to stir shit up, but ive been seeing quite a few comments towards the poor defenseless native Americans and african Americans. Lets not for get history here folks. Those two ethnicities were just as guilty as the "white man" when it came to not having any regard for others. Especially when it comes to slavery and taking what you wanted.

In my honest opinion, all men(man kind) were created equally ( with hate, selfishness, arrogance,greed and so on) under god( who ever it is you believe in).

• Like 7

Not to stir shit up, but ive been seeing quite a few comments towards the poor defenseless native Americans and african Americans. Lets not for get history here folks. Those two ethnicities were just as guilty as the "white man" when it came to not having any regard for others. Especially when it comes to slavery and taking what you wanted.

In my honest opinion, all men(man kind) were created equally ( with hate, selfishness, arrogance,greed and so on) under god( who ever it is you believe in).

The difference being that those ethnicities ("heathens and mud people"), figured out how to weather humans worst impulses and survive long term as a species.

White people, not so much, and now we sit on the brink of everpresent annihilation...

• Like 1

The Europeans were technologically superior to the natives. Along with this was a sense of general superiority and entitlement to go out and conquer the world. The natives had learned how to survive the North American continent but not Europeans.

• Like 2

The difference being that those ethnicities ("heathens and mud people"), figured out how to weather humans worst impulses and survive long term as a species.

White people, not so much, and now we sit on the brink of everpresent annihilation...

Because African people's have ceased to slaughter and enslave fellow country men that they have for decades right? Or the Islamic radicals vs any other who oppose?

And i suppose its the "white mans" fault for all that too? Face it, the hu-man race as a total is at fualt for its own annihilation.

• Like 3

Because African people's have ceased to slaughter and enslave fellow country men that they have for decades right? Or the Islamic radicals vs any other who oppose?

And i suppose its the "white mans" fault for all that too? Face it, the hu-man race as a total is at fualt for its own annihilation.

More like centuries if not millenia dude.

If I reread my post I do not see any specific blame assigned to the white man, just a boilerplate comparison.

It was all going to end sooner or later.

It's all in your head...

Can't deny that the Caucasian Gentile white male has been the most prolific and ambitious at advancing technology, philosophy, power expansion.

I couldn't begin to quantify why, but people are angry over about how it is.

These same ambitious gentiles are trying to expand into space now..

Soooo racist.

• Like 3

can we just go through and delete all these useless threads that pretty much are derivatives of insomniacs,   random stuff and shit .. is the datsuning gone i dont see much in build threads and just these mindless threads about shi people are afraid to say to one another ,... has all our  cynical  mindsets really ran everyone off ?   Mike  i do not envy your job ... teddy stop projecting your life in status updates

• Like 2

Whatever's convenient. This position either tries to put the past in the past, as "my ancestors crimes are in the past", or they use the past as "Africans held slaves too, so...". White man is perhaps falsely categorized as there are many civilizations of pale decent owning no portion of responsibility for North American colonization, nor European crusades. But those were terrible times not worth recusing. Poor defenseless Native Americans and African Americans? I am not familiar with seeing that title assigned to either bloodline. As a whole, Native Americans way of life was taken from them. Like a factory worker who's factory job was shopped out to Mexico and their kids had no money, nor resources to get a running start to life. Native Americans have been disadvantaged, and slighted as their qualifications, values, and ambitions did not fit the western model that they were subject to. The African American story is far different, but also not worth marginalizing. I'd like to see us all looking forward to the next phase. But acknowledging the past is a critical step. Expending energy recusing yourself is wasted energy, just as is pursuing justice for historic events.

Can't deny that the Caucasian Gentile white male has been the most prolific and ambitious at advancing technology, philosophy, power expansion.

I couldn't begin to quantify why, but people are angry over about how it is.

These same ambitious gentiles are trying to expand into space now..

Soooo racist.

WTF? Really? Are we looking at history or the last 100 years?

The Greeks founded natural philosophy (Physics)

Persians founded algebra and logarithmic math. Along with the battery and other core chemistry principles.

Mesopotamia developed aquaducts and the idea of the city which is largely responsible for the development of human intellect (Schools, libraries, unions).

Egypt developed math and much of astronomy along with many other civilizations.

In fact, most of the technological advancement was middle-east/Africa/Asia. European civilization was not absent from these things, but was late to the party. They were more proficient in war, sailing, religion, trade. Remember who writes books in English. These are the shackles of culture. We only get the side of history that we have access to. There is a reason POW's assimilate to the culture over time. It's not brainwashing. It's because everyone in just from their perspective. I see more advanced principles in almost all cultures than is recognized by our account. To consider the "Caucastion Gentile" as the bearer of technological advancement is simply myopic. If anything, I'd give them claim to excellence in combining others advancements in science and technology into industrial achievement. Capitalizing.

• Like 1

WTF? Really? Are we looking at history or the last 100 years?

The Greeks founded natural philosophy (Physics)

Persians founded algebra and logarithmic math. Along with the battery and other core chemistry principles.

Mesopotamia developed aquaducts and the idea of the city which is largely responsible for the development of human intellect (Schools, libraries, unions).

Egypt developed math and much of astronomy along with many other civilizations.

In fact, most of the technological advancement was middle-east/Africa/Asia. European civilization was not absent from these things, but was late to the party. They were more proficient in war, sailing, religion, trade. Remember who writes books in English. These are the shackles of culture. We only get the side of history that we have access to. There is a reason POW's assimilate to the culture over time. It's not brainwashing. It's because everyone in just from their perspective. I see more advanced principles in almost all cultures than is recognized by our account. To consider the "Caucastion Gentile" as the bearer of technological advancement is simply myopic. If anything, I'd give them claim to excellence in combining others advancements in science and technology into industrial achievement. Capitalizing.

I'll put it this way; the yellow man invented gunpowder, the white man invented the nuclear bomb.

I think this analogy explains a lot.

• Like 1

Are you sure about that???? Or is this your white guilt talking????
  • Like 1

I'll put it this way; the yellow man invented gunpowder, the white man invented the nuclear bomb.

I think this analogy explains a lot.

Quite. Northern Europeans took existing scientific principles and applied them to destructive war industry. Not really a good example if trying to elevate Northern European capacity.

• Like 1