Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, thanks man!  It was good to have you and Quinn on the trip!  All the more epic I say, and what a way to catch the Ratsun fever than Canby!  Sorry you had to work so early, get some sleep. ;)  

• Like 1

Oh, and the final mileages for the wagon are in:  Started at 109596 miles, ended at 110424 miles.  So that's 828 miles.  First leg was 33.7 mpg, next three was 24.1, 24.47, and 24.35, and the last leg averaging between 85 and 105 trying to catch Mohammed and Moomin' (missed them by 6 miles at Cheney) was a paltry 18.6 mpg.

However, averaging out the trip was still 24.95, WITH cold ac on most of the time.  :D  Oh how I love the wagon!

• Like 3

Probably should've found those name tags, I met quite a few of you guys playing cards against humanity but didn't introduce myself. Had a great first Canby though! Drooling over all the nice vehicles gave me so many ideas for my truck.

• Like 3

Yeah, well Jorge and I went and picked up trash in the field while we waited for his intake boot to dry. There was quite a bit, no bottles, but lots over by the Honda kids. Go figure. ;)

Thanks again for the help Matt and yeah there's a lot of changes that need to be done to the 810 haven't had much time and cash to really get her where she needs to be. Loved your Maxima so mint and clean it was awesome seeing you again and the rest of the Ratsun family can't wait for next year hope to take more Datsuns with me!

I got home at about 2:30am didn't want to go home just yet so took the gf to go shopping at Woodbury ran a little late to the Red Door Meet in PDX and came straight home after. I will keep convincing more and more people to come out to Canby we need to pack it like a sardine can for next year!

• Like 4

Oh and Matt the car ran great on the way to Woodbury but on the way to Portland it started acting up again the same way i managed to put some injector cleaner only helped so much but still made it home and was averaging about 75 got up to 80 for a little while. I think once I have the money I definitely ready for a new engine or even rebuilt the L24E and built it up some.

Good times this weekend; bummer I had to leave for work in the middle of it. Thanks everyone who put this show on, and thank you everyone who makes this event special every year.

Keith: Thanks for the sweet wagon, man. It was great to meet you; glad you made it finally.

Grayson: Thanks for being such a pusher; you brought it Friday night.

Phil: Thanks for that parcel shelf; now I just need to find something to put it in :)

Chris: Thanks for taking that cabinet off my hands.. been lugging that thing around way too long.

Raymond: Thanks for the epic Rummy game. One for the books; good hangin' with you.

Nichole: Nice to meet you; hope you're not still sore about getting decimated during the practice round.

Dave: Always good to see you, bro. Thanks once again for the good times.

Matt: Good to see you; thanks for the offer on the tire(finally found that bike pump for mine).

Mike: Good to hang with you again; hope you made the ferry, eh.

Antony: Nice to meet you, man. Keep up the good work. See you next year!

Victory: Always good to see your face. Bloody Marys next time you're up my way.

MIke Stubbs: Thanks for the mirrors, bro. Hit me up when you're in my neck of the woods. I'll do the same next time I'm up your way.

Jenny: Great to see you; didn't see Brodie, but glad you guys made it down for more than a couple hours.

Al: Sweet job spearheading the raffle truck; thanks for giving us a tour of it before it went to it's new home.

Jes: Good to see you, man. Even if it was just while I was leaving :lol:

Adam and Jess: Great to see you guys. I always enjoy your company. Stay cool.

Derek: Good to see you; bummer we didn't get to construct that sweet cardboard wing for your 'Vert.

Jorge: Nice to see you again, man. Glad you got your 810 figger'd out.

Mohammed: Nice to meet you and your 610. Thing's sexy as hell.

Joey: Keep your fingers out of my rust, bastard.

Steve: Glad to get you your turn signal lens... sorry about the wait :lol:

Luke: Cool seeing you and your pickup. I'll hit you up about that CA manifold.

Kyle: Good to see you up here again, man. Hope your cruise up by Hood went well. Keep it between the ditches.

Jonah: Thanks for cruisin' shotgun on Sunday. Frack Burger FTMFW.

Andrew: Good to see you; Thanks for nothing :fu:

Thanks man it was great seeing you again see ha next year!

• Like 1

Thanks again for the help Matt and yeah there's a lot of changes that need to be done to the 810 haven't had much time and cash to really get her where she needs to be. Loved your Maxima so mint and clean it was awesome seeing you again and the rest of the Ratsun family can't wait for next year hope to take more Datsuns with me!

I got home at about 2:30am didn't want to go home just yet so took the gf to go shopping at Woodbury ran a little late to the Red Door Meet in PDX and came straight home after. I will keep convincing more and more people to come out to Canby we need to pack it like a sardine can for next year!

WTF!

I didn't even realize who you were!

Dammit! Name tags, people. Wear them!!!

• Like 3

Lol,,,  he was the dude standing to your left ,, my right after you met Mhub Saturday night ,, that i was talking about how confusing datsun fuel injection can be. And my troubles with diagnosing it on our ZX turbo..  Done the exact same thing many times,, hell i do it every year with Jon521 ,, seriously every damn year...

• Like 2