Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

This is just not true. Every Datsun from the rattiest to the nicest is welcome at Canby and all are drooled on. Rarer the better, most of the younger guys have never even seen an F10 or SX in person, so either would likely draw a crowd.

^^that, it would be awesome to see an f10 at canby.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Celest that I was the guy who wanted to pet her dog because I was missing mine, badly. Her dog wasn't into Canadians and was in protective mode, lol.  

There was one S12 a VG30 powered one, so '87+ish, black.

I am taking the 200sx to the next Canby would have been the only one this year if I had more time to finish up the Pizzazzy 620 should have it up and running today and driving it down to SoCal to pick up the 200sx. I'll try to make it to Blue Lake in it, funny thing is I saw a beautiful stock F10 wagon close to me only to find out the ad had been deleted....

Here's the 200sx my plan is to make it as close to Fisch's SX Appeal!

443B1216-98EF-4CEC-BC7F-38201F457878_zps

A838081F-31A5-4902-870B-360324C35262_zps5748CE4B-D67F-4E36-8E9F-A2C7F3E50D8C_zps02D9D673-B4F1-4E02-A4EA-9DEDD4607F7C_zpsCB1941D4-E4F8-4B6F-910C-40AE8914EE22_zps700103C9-3530-4C6C-A999-3C0D20656945_zpsD4BCE636-E9F7-4BED-BD5A-022DBD9FB9E1_zps

• Like 4

This is just not true. Every Datsun from the rattiest to the nicest is welcome at Canby and all are drooled on. Rarer the better, most of the younger guys have never even seen an F10 or SX in person, so either would likely draw a crowd. 

i saw two sx in person while contemplating buying a 510 two door .. apparently they had stupified me cause i bought a car that i took home and said ... why did i do that 

• Like 1

I'm home!!!

2,500+ mile round trip to Canby 10. Car has on and off again charging issues. Drives and starts just fine but long before the car won't run, I restart after getting gas and ... it's charging just fine. Next time I shut it off ... no charge. Was never a problem the whole time. (maybe not sensing the battery? was down to11 volts one night and honked the horn and everything got brighter and it started charging) Car quit once near Roosevelt Lake.... loose connector, took all of 30 sec. to find/fix. Outside Calgary it started stuttering.... plug wire fell off. Two blown fuses. (they are old) Used less than one Qt. of oil, now slightly over full. Four tank fulls were right on 33 MPG Imperial gallon or 27.5 US gallon, one tank at 34 and a 32, couple in the high 20s. This is odometer corrected for the 4.11 diff change. I was worried about that change but not now. Good performance in all gears, less down shifting too late into 4th and then missing it and having to grab 3rd on steep hills. One lady had her husband slow down in the fast lane so I overtook them. She was taking pictures of the car. Two thumbs up, two people came over to chat me up, one 'nice car' and a red head in an old red MG 'vert that waved as she passed.

Canby was a blast and I even got to spend time with smoke, bitches! Keith, great to finally get to meet you while looking for your wallet. The rest are too many to mention but it was great seeing you anyway. Wat were thew numbers??? Looked like more people than ever.

• Like 3

Mike, the pleasure is mine.

The first persona said anything to at the event handed me a gear reduction starter 30 seconds after arrival.

Thank you, DatzenMike.

We had quite a few drawn out conversations during the weekend.

Enjoyed every bit.

Almost 12,000 posts over 5 years and this was my first Canby.

Too many people I've been dying to meet-you being very high on the list.

• Like 2

Had a great time with everyone just got my account Goin on here I'll post pics of my dat soon.

Hey guys it's Andy... kohearts brother. I had a ton of fun with your group. Beautiful cars n trucks for sure hope to see you guys again. :)

Ha! My two brothers!, welcome to ratsun boys!

• Like 3

Had a great time with everyone just got my account Goin on here I'll post pics of my dat soon.

Hey guys it's Andy... kohearts brother. I had a ton of fun with your group. Beautiful cars n trucks for sure hope to see you guys again. :)

Welcome guys!

• Like 2

so i have been stewing over this for a few days...my son has been coming to canby with me since i started going and every year he would say " i cant wait till i can drive a car here". well this year was his first year driving his car. we were the first group in on saturday and they had not brought out the dash plaques yet so i asked dave what was up with them. he went and got the and handed jarrett one. then on sunday i put it on the dash when we got there i  went to go home and it was gone. asked j if he took it and he said no....really people you steel a dash plaque! i kind of hope if flys off your dash and puts your eye out.

• Like 1