Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mine very well could have fallen out of the cupholder it was in one of the many times it was folded. that's the story i'm sticking to at least

I did find one near the canby truck, on the ground...

Now where did I put it tho!

• Like 1

20150614_105659.jpg

Qtip next to "smoke" and brody

The only person I can identify is q tip. Those other to guys could be one of the dozens of flatcat that molested me over the weekend .

But that dude pretending to be smoke looks nothing like their avatar ! What a let down !

This canby was to much like work for me , I will definitely be a spectator next year.

• Like 3

Yo Kevin , what happens to the videos of our ladies holo hopping ?!

Yo Kevin , what happens to the videos of our ladies holo hopping ?!

Kevin never knew I took video of it.

I only got a 20sec clip.

Too big to send from my phone.

Too small to do anything else with.

Go look in the picture thread. I got some shots I think you'll like.

so i have been stewing over this for a few days...my son has been coming to canby with me since i started going and every year he would say " i cant wait till i can drive a car here". well this year was his first year driving his car. we were the first group in on saturday and they had not brought out the dash plaques yet so i asked dave what was up with them. he went and got the and handed jarrett one. then on sunday i put it on the dash when we got there i  went to go home and it was gone. asked j if he took it and he said no....really people you steel a dash plaque! i kind of hope if flys off your dash and puts your eye out.

I have an extra I could send you, was given one when I came through the gate and one when I registered for the show.  :)

I would guess that it fell off, they were giving them out like candy so I can't imagine anyone having to steal one... 

• Like 1

Kevin never knew I took video of it.

I only got a 20sec clip.

Too big to send from my phone.

Too small to do anything else with.

Go look in the picture thread. I got some shots I think you'll like.

You can upload to YouTube, post it as "unlisted" so only people that can view it are those who receive the link.

I have an extra I could send you, was given one when I came through the gate and one when I registered for the show.   :)

I would guess that it fell off, they were giving them out like candy so I can't imagine anyone having to steal one... 

i was sad on sunday i got no dash plaque