We need more Moderators (not spam)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More usage of the "Report" feature will minimize this kind of crap.  NO, I am not voluntering to be a Moderator! I have absolutely no tolerance for stupidity which would eliminate way too many postings and free up much too much web space and make this site much faster to use.

That'a great and all, but what good is reporting spammers when there's no one to review the reports? We're just back to page 1 all over again.

More usage of the "Report" feature will minimize this kind of crap. NO, I am not voluntering to be a Moderator! I have absolutely no tolerance for stupidity which would eliminate way too many postings and free up much too much web space and make this site much faster to use.

Ha, yep.

If people were able to moderate themselves, the internet would be a much better place.

-Robert

• Like 3

Having more moderators is always nice, but today is generally the only time this much spam has gone through.

Plus, nice job saying you want mods in different time zones and then volunteer to moderate in the same time zone.

Not only am I in a different time zone dude, im pretty sure we are a day ahead of you Muricans :)

Wow!  more power to you guys, I'd have to be dragged kicking and screaming before I became a cop.  Mods on this site do more than I'd expect anyone to do for nothing.  I'm expecting that compensation is nothing, or less than enough.  There are no ads, no sales, and a bunch of grown men kicking or scratching each others balls generally while drunk or stoned.  Why the fuck would you volunteer to do this?  

</rant>

seriously, why the fuck do people like MOLVISAEEDBABA@YAHOO.CO(M) exist.  Fuck this asshole for shitting on my lawn.  I can't block him, but I'm going to go fuck with his shit right now.  Have fun.    

• Like 2

Ok this tonight just proves one simple fact, ratsun needs more moderators that are on at different timezones, and not sporadic on when they are and not online.  

I volunteer my time, i know i probally wont be considered, but i sit home with my kids, im disabled, but im on almost every night and durring the day, and mroe than willing to help out and volunteer my time. 

But thsi thread is just for the fact of stating, we need more mods that are on at different times to prevent spam like this from happening, cuz this is the worst spam attack ive seen yet.

This really is the only spam attack...

if you gunna quote me...this site gets spam all the time, this is the first attack this bad

I'd volunteer, but 1. I don't log on for days at a time, 2. I don't have internet at home other than the phone I'm on now, 3. I've been known to be shit talker and very opinionated, 4. I don't read any post unless it's in the 411/410 threads or canby related..... Also fuck fb ratsun, I've said it tons of times. That sight has become a joke, the only reason it got a lil better was after I bitched about needing more mods on there (your welcome mm47) but it's still shitty. I honestly only knew it was spammy on here cause mattlemonkeybeiber47 posted a screen shot on fb of it, and I have the honor and pleasure of being his friend on there <3 lol

Hell if people moderated themselves in real life we wouldnt need police either ;)

It's not quite the same comparing a bunch of old men who join a group with a common interest, bitching at each other, acting like drama queen high school girls getting butt hurt because someone typed in some words on their computer... to something that might actually harm you and/or your family's life, and not just your feelings.

-Robert

nothing against the mods but I think we need one that is up after 10pm Pacific on a regular basis, like everyday, I vote ratwagon. Being in a different time zone is a big help.

and this bad of a spam attack hasn't happened as long as I can remember....

• Like 1

There, there,.... daddy's here... Dry your little eyes everything is alllll right. Daddy cleaned up the mess and you're going to be fine. The big bad spammer is gone far away and will never bother you again.......

Now run out onto the nice clean forum and play Datsun while daddy watches. I'm right here so don't worry.

kisses...

XXXXX

• Like 8

Ok this tonight just proves one simple fact, ratsun needs more moderators that are on at different timezones, and not sporadic on when they are and not online.

I volunteer my time, i know i probally wont be considered, but i sit home with my kids, im disabled, but im on almost every night and durring the day, and mroe than willing to help out and volunteer my time.

I messaged the spammer and how ill rape and murder his entire family. Im hoping for a answer.

In order to increase your chances of being selected, you may want to attach the above to your resumé for Ratsun moderator.
  • Like 4