We need more Moderators (not spam)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to point out.... This is t a person sitting in a shack in India or wherever, it's a bot. They program a rutine to click post new thread, type "hhrkcejgrixrixnjsivxjk" then hit post, repeat... I had a buddy that used a bot on his bands myspace page years ago to get tons of friends to increase their free adverts ting and visibility..... So having someone go to a house.... Not really gonna work, chances are there's not even a computer in the house the fake IP address is to...

Lol, not quite the way IP addresses work. But yeah its likely a bot exploiting as many forums as it can.

-Robert

ever heard of a ip generator, ive used em before... also my computer im on shows up as being in kenosha wi sometimes casue i am on my works intranet that is based in wi.......

chances are there's not even a computer in the house the fake IP address is to...

I was referring to this, IP's are not assigned like house addresses(a number for every house), but per connection point. If a house doesn't have a computer/device that connects to the internet, it wouldn't need a connection point and would not get assigned an IP.

-Robert

Every night it's the same old thing, SPAM,SPAM,SPAM, and more SPAM. we need a late nighttime early morning  mod to nip this in the bud and the Spammers will go away

5:30 is pretty early for me :rofl:

*cue the vikings* :hairy:  :hairy:  :hairy:  :hairy:  SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAMITY SPAAAMMMM...SPAMMINY SPAM, SPAM, SPAM!   :blink:  :wacko:  :unsure:  :mellow: 

Sorry for the Monty Python reference...  :rofl: 

spamalot.jpg

:D

• Like 1

Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me!

I'll sit on your face and tell you I love youuuu toooo!

I love to hear you oralize, when I'm between your thighs

you blow me away!!

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you truly
Life can be fine if we both sixty nine
If we sit on our faces in all sorts of places
And play till we're blown away!

:)

I can't be the only one that this kind of shit just baffles right? I mean, you spam a forum (or a bot, or whatever) does anyone take a look a the two pages of stupid fuckin shit that their forum was spammed with and go "gee, that seem like an upfront deal. here's my credit card"?

I still think you guys need a word filter... Blocking "Baba" and Vashikaran" probably wouldnt hurt anybody. It would be even better if there was an addon that blocked those words only for members with less than 50 posts or something.

Go ahead a look it up. Baba has been spamming multiple boards since about December. Everyday.