We need more Moderators (not spam)

Ok this tonight just proves one simple fact, ratsun needs more moderators that are on at different timezones, and not sporadic on when they are and not online.  

I volunteer my time, i know i probally wont be considered, but i sit home with my kids, im disabled, but im on almost every night and durring the day, and mroe than willing to help out and volunteer my time. 

But thsi thread is just for the fact of stating, we need more mods that are on at different times to prevent spam like this from happening, cuz this is the worst spam attack ive seen yet. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol i dont even care if i get made a mod or not, we just need more, im willing to volunteer like i do for everything just to help out because its the kind of person i am.  Ive messaged mike on tihs spam...but i bet everyone has.   were over 48 now.

I'd volunteer for mod duties (how cool would it be to have a mod from upside down land guys and gals?) but, i've been guilty in the past of being a douche and therefore, couldnt, nor would not expect this to happen.

Having said that, oh great site gods, all jokes aside, pm me if you want to discuss.

Wasn't someone mad at you for not taking care of business on Ratsun facebook classifieds??

Just sayin

who me?

Im on my iphone alot and always getting emails and stuff, why i help mod a few other pages.  We just need more help with this stuff i think.  Also how many posts you think this spam will reach, betting over 9000 ;) lol

Ok this tonight just proves one simple fact, ratsun needs more moderators that are on at different timezones, and not sporadic on when they are and not online.  

I volunteer my time, i know i probally wont be considered, but i sit home with my kids, im disabled, but im on almost every night and durring the day, and mroe than willing to help out and volunteer my time. 

But thsi thread is just for the fact of stating, we need more mods that are on at different times to prevent spam like this from happening, cuz this is the worst spam attack ive seen yet. 

More usage of the "Report" feature will minimize this kind of crap.  NO, I am not voluntering to be a Moderator! I have absolutely no tolerance for stupidity which would eliminate way too many postings and free up much too much web space and make this site much faster to use.

And I have 3 way cool Datsun, Nissan, Infiniti vehicles which I refuse to butcher in the name of "improvement" like too many misguided entries.  I guess my "Warnings" count will increase, or as I see it "iimprove" as a result of this very frank opinion dump but so be it! 

The moderators are volunteers, give them credit for what they do, and give them a hand by using the "report" function.

• Like 6