We need more Moderators (not spam)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods . . . get a handle on this.

Put a provision on here that anyone with fewer than "x" posts MUST have all posts approved before they are published.

I know it is not any of our regular members fault. It just pisses me off and makes me not want to come to Ratsun when I see all of these posts for no reason.

Okay . . . I'm off the soap box now.  :cool:

Just when I start thinking my own life has been a total waste, I am alerted to this douche, sitting in some horrid crap shack, posting shit that no one will ever even look at, over and over and over. I mean, how long could a person do that before having an epiphany or two about their life? They clearly have access to a computer, so I figure a hunk of rope to hang yourself with can not be that hard to come by. 

Did I mention its FREE and saves time, and frustration for all??

-Robert

Did I mention we have that already? There are ways around everything.

Just banned 4 or 5 new members and deleted a shit ton of threads. Cleanup done for today.

• Like 2

We are not hard up for members and if you were to apply what's wrong with having to wait 12 hours or have your first posts approved? Many menbers join and then don't post for days. It affects no one here only noobs, so who's to complain???. Besides it's a measure of how badly you want to join.

• Like 1

This clown is from New Delhi, right off of teen murti lane. I have....lets call them 'friends' that could be within a very frightening distance of a person in said area in under 4 hours. Their idea of spam is to beat someone until they resemble a slimy meat product. Just throwing that out there.

"Make him an offer he can't refuse"  -  Vito Corleone

Did I mention we have that already? There are ways around everything.

Just banned 4 or 5 new members and deleted a shit ton of threads. Cleanup done for today.

Ah ok. Just the way you described it in the other post sounds different from the way this plugin works.

Can you guys post the spam accounts IP's??

-Robert