• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least one person is working on his Datto in the last 10 pages of this thread.  Good grief.  I got my strut issues figured out.  Ran out of time to complete today, dad had dinner plans, so we stopped at 5:10, ha!  Got one tube bored out, need the other one, then have to make some custom top hats as the ones I got with the QA1 kits are too tall.  Don't have a lot of room for the rear strut the way it's mounted now.  Should work nicely when we're done, knock on wood.

spot on except for the insecurity and my fractiousness is only one facet of my personality.

no great feat. seen lots of guys like you in the decade I've trained drivers. I get the problem guys, the guys who the other trainers have given up on and the guys who believe their assigned trainers are incapable of training them.

Well at least one person is working on his Datto in the last 10 pages of this thread.  Good grief.  I got my strut issues figured out.  Ran out of time to complete today, dad had dinner plans, so we stopped at 5:10, ha!  Got one tube bored out, need the other one, then have to make some custom top hats as the ones I got with the QA1 kits are too tall.  Don't have a lot of room for the rear strut the way it's mounted now.  Should work nicely when we're done, knock on wood.

you should be out macking. My girlfriends best friend curates petting parties!!!!!!

No joke, just show up in a good mood and maybe some clean cloths and you're in. No one leaves empty handed, unless you creep someone out

• Like 2

no great feat. seen lots of guys like you in the decade I've trained drivers. I get the problem guys, the guys who the other trainers have given up on and the guys who believe their assigned trainers are incapable of training them.

• Like 2

you should be out macking. My girlfriends best friend curates petting parties!!!!!!

No joke, just show up in a good mood and maybe some clean cloths and you're in. No one leaves empty handed, unless you creep someone out

Lol, what the actual fuck?!  Is this like wife-swapping aethiest stuff or what?  Petting parties?  I've never heard of it, and I'm thinking lots of fatties hanging out together.  Perhaps I'm wrong?

Lol, what the actual fuck?!  Is this like wife-swapping aethiest stuff or what?  Petting parties?  I've never heard of it, and I'm thinking lots of fatties hanging out together.  Perhaps I'm wrong?

thats why there is a moderator, this is all private activities, not some bullshit table four 5 blind minglers.  People show up prepared, Kinda like this but waayyy better.

kamala-devi-does-sacred-snuggle-party-w-

could be a little dicey, but maybe request NO HIPPIE DUDES

once again, sarcasm is lost on the internet

thats why there is a moderator, this is all private activities, not some bullshit table four 5 blind minglers. People show up prepared, Kinda like this but waayyy better.

See hrh you can be happy, just like the guy in the middle

• Like 2

thats why there is a moderator, this is all private activities, not some bullshit table four 5 blind minglers.  People show up prepared, Kinda like this but waayyy better.

OK, wait. 

See the lady, far left-purple dress? Her left hand...What the fuck happened to that guy?

And...10 guys; 6 girls. 2 gay guys right in front. 

Someone is going home with something they hadn't expected. 

• Like 1

OK, wait. 

See the lady, far left-purple dress? Her left hand...What the fuck happened to that guy?

And...10 guys; 6 girls. 2 gay guys right in front. 

Someone is going home with something they hadn't expected.

but if your the guy in the white t shirt ( middle left ) then you are stoked, even if an overweight, gay Soprano had his arm on your shoulder all night.

• Like 1

get rid of your stupid gas guzzling jacked up truck and find a job you Oklahoma transplant, oh wait it's You-Reeka there aren't any jobs

WROMG!! - I've lived in the Eureka area all of my life,

& have seen the SoCal people (& tweakers/growers) move here

& want to turn it into the type of hellhole that they came here to

get away from.

Also,I never have,or ever will own a jacked up pickup - that's

like saying EVERY Southern Californian has a swimming pool.

• Like 2

Oh my god....NO!  :rofl:  Not sure I'd be into that type of activity.  Someone and me is fine, 10 fucking people....unless they're all chicks, then I'm game.  Correction, unless they're all attractive skinny chicks.

• Like 1

Oh my god....NO!   :rofl:  Not sure I'd be into that type of activity.  Someone and me is fine, 10 fucking people....unless they're all chicks, then I'm game.  Correction, unless they're all attractive skinny chicks.

after this statement I begin to understand why Smoke left.

• Like 1

WROMG!! - I've lived in the Eureka area all of my life,

& have seen the SoCal people (& tweakers/growers) move here

& want to turn it into the type of hellhole that they came here to

get away from.

Also,I never have,or ever will own a jacked up pickup - that's

like saying EVERY Southern Californian has a swimming pool.

you are the truck, Oakie dokester.

how'w Uncle Daddy, Doug?

can ya dig it Dug?

know what Douglas means? Dug?

murky water

murky like your Ford loving pulp-mill wanker logic. 

~Dug

• Like 1

assuming cocksucking causes aids, she does no business on Sundays and a standardized four week month.

1/93 * (12+3.8*5)4=1.33 or 1 month nine days eight hours.

Now just make a calender that and suck no dicks every 1.33 months for one hour. Safe.

Management

pi-mathematics-numbers-pimp-35489-480x32

Oh my god....NO!   :rofl:  Not sure I'd be into that type of activity.  Someone and me is fine, 10 fucking people....unless they're all chicks, then I'm game.  Correction, unless they're all attractive skinny chicks.

So I live in a tiny town about 20 miles outside of the actual Tri-Cities. 

A co-worker of mine, newer to TC, just moved out here to this small town. 

He mentioned that there is nothing to eat in town except the over-priced grocery store. 

I told him about a tavern called The Palms. Told him cheap beer and pretty good food. 

That was a Friday. 

Monday-"Dude! What the fuck? That placed was filled with nothing but fat chicks. 

"Um, I told you to go eat there. Nothing else. What were you expecting?" 

"Well...yeah, you're right. But really. It was filled with fatties."

"Did you eat there?"

"No. I just went home because I was hoping for something, um, better than that."

"So you went home and choke the soldier rather than fuck a fat girl? You ain't hunting for a wife, just a notch in the bed post."

"No." 

"But dude-fat girls give better head because they're hungry. You go eat and drink beer. They eat cock and drink man butter. I'm not seeing the problem."

"I am never going to a bar with you. That's gross."

Really? Desperate times. SMH.