• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god....NO!  :rofl:  Not sure I'd be into that type of activity.  Someone and me is fine, 10 fucking people....unless they're all chicks, then I'm game.  Correction, unless they're all attractive skinny chicks.

Dude, you need a slumpbuster. Go fuck a javelina so you then deserve a hot broad. The law of averages says you get one hot chick per a set number of average chicks, one skunk ape lookin bitch counts as a bunch of average ones so you get the hot one faster. At least this is what you tell yourself as you're stabbing a fuckpig because you didn't hook up a hottie.

• Like 3

Dude, you need a slumpbuster. Go fuck a javelina so you then deserve a hot broad. The law of averages says you get one hot chick per a set number of average chicks, one skunk ape lookin bitch counts as a bunch of average ones so you get the hot one faster. At least this is what you tell yourself as you're stabbing a fuckpig because you didn't hook up a hottie.

Wow

• Like 1

I seriously just rolled reading this.  And it makes sense too! :D

And just what have you been smoking/ingesting?

I would expect a wittier comeback from a "college boy".

Your post is incoherent.

you are the truck, Oakie dokester.

how'w Uncle Daddy, Doug?

can ya dig it Dug?

know what Douglas means? Dug?

murky water

murky like your Ford loving pulp-mill wanker logic. 

~Dug

• Like 1