• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I'm supposed to be nineteen... I spent my youth being youthful, so here I am middle-aged in college. At least I never got sent to prison.

I have 2 degrees, neither in my field of work. One I earned at 19. The second, a few years ago when I was looking to change fields. 

Both career paths bored the shit out of me. I'll settle for less money and be happy. 

Yet, I practice the second one as a hobby. 

I have 2 degrees, neither in my field of work. One I earned at 19. The second, a few years ago when I was looking to change fields. 

Both career paths bored the shit out of me. I'll settle for less money and be happy. 

wisdom... I am selling my soul for a dollar and I know it. Guranteed up at 5:00 AM six days a week and wont leave the site till 6:00 PM

wisdom... I am selling my soul for a dollar and I know it. Guranteed up at 5:00 AM six days a week and wont leave the site till 6:00 PM

Yeah...no. Roll in anywhere from 7:15 to 8:10. As long as a lunch break as work flow allows. Leave anytime after 4:00. 

Today, showed up at 8:40. Left at 6:50 with an hour and a half lunch. Flagged 22 hours and $20 cash from my writer. 

are you referring to SLO or Santa Rosa? It doesn't matter both surpass Olympia or anywhere north of Fortuna.

Get a haircut you ferkin Jack Black lookalike wannabe.

Got your SoCal panties in a twist?

ANYTHING South of Ukiah is SOUTHERN California.

I'm glad that you left home,while you still know-

it all.Since you NOW live in SLO,please list that as

your home - NOT Santa Rosa.

• Like 1