• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Pullin leavers on a crane is physically easy.

As someone who worked for "managers" You're a bunch of idiots. If you haven't worked in the industry for at least 10 years you have no place to make decisions for the guys doing the job because you don't know how to do it.

• Like 2

As someone who worked for "managers" You're a bunch of idiots. If you haven't worked in the industry for at least 10 years you have no place to make decisions for the guys doing the job because you don't know how to do it.

spoken like a typical hammerhead, go make your decisions then and order your rebar. It's going to slow the job down though and you will probably have to reorder.

It's a false conception though. Superintendents come from College more that the field now.

Sharkey can you use Blubeam, Primavera or Revit? How much BIM experience do you have? 

BTW I grew up in a wood shop and have worked in cabinetry for a decade.

stiletto makes a light hammer i have two, one little buddy (10 oz) finishing and a 16 or 19 framer

Stiletto=overpriced piece of shit. Dalluge 21, best balance but a bit pricey. Vaughan blue max 21 straight handle, best value and tough as...uh, nails.

your words not mine

here try this

IMG_20150222_133319613_zpssiv1nvrf.jpg

I'll post the answer when I've done it

oh hell no, word problems?

1 in every 93 Johns has a STD

Jill can suck 12 dicks on a Saturday night and 3.8 on weekdays. How many months can she go before getting aids?

yea i have a vaun California i think it is, i was talking more about swinging weight... meh i dont really care to swing em anymore i did it for 4-5 years, and than i picked up a glulam with not enough people, compressed a disk and finished out the year in pain, id rather weld

Don't blame you there, I don't miss it very much at all. I'm fat now that I retired from construction, general fitness is the only thing I miss.

1 in every 93 Johns has a STD

Jill can suck 12 dicks on a Saturday night and 3.8 on weekdays. How many months can she go before getting aids?

assuming cocksucking causes aids, she does no business on Sundays and a standardized four week month.

1/93 * (12+3.8*5)4=1.33 or 1 month nine days eight hours.

• Like 1