(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

sounds like Vacaville

I'm up near Tahoe and that shit's going on in my little town. Fucking Wal-Mart, big lots, office max, home depot, and an army of shitty semi fast food restaurants trying to muscle out all the mom and pop stores. We already had everything these stores offer but people won't go to a local coffee shop when Starfucks charges a tiny bit less and you get to say gay shit like ''venti frappacino'' or whatever the hell it is.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up near Tahoe and that shit's going on in my little town. Fucking Wal-Mart, big lots, office max, home depot, and an army of shitty semi fast food restaurants trying to muscle out all the mom and pop stores. We already had everything these stores offer but people won't go to a local coffee shop when Starfucks charges a tiny bit less and you get to say gay shit like ''venti frappacino'' or whatever the hell it is.y 

That goes on everywhere, many of those investors aren't even from America.

If you wanna talk revolution I'd be more than happy to through the first brick.

I do architectural stone work for a living and have never meet an architect that wasn't a complete molecular, cock sucking cheese dick.

Those buildings are knocked out on autocad, purposely designed to be easy to build and then sprayed with gunite and a Mentos colors. Even the track malls from the 50's had some sort of attraction or ate least a bobs big boy.statue. I will NEVER do any work for the public sector because it is pure foam core gridlock with a child safety neck. The baby boomers are the fucking worst hence the Starbuck logo.

• Like 1

I'm up near Tahoe and that shit's going on in my little town. Fucking Wal-Mart, big lots, office max, home depot, and an army of shitty semi fast food restaurants trying to muscle out all the mom and pop stores. We already had everything these stores offer but people won't go to a local coffee shop when Starfucks charges a tiny bit less and you get to say gay shit like ''venti frappacino'' or whatever the hell it is.

I hate being corrected by the zitty face teen when I ask for a 20 OZ. Sugary coffee "You mean Vente..." No I fucking mean 20 oz. Of sugary coffee asshole

• Like 4

Next time tell the little pencil neck you just translated for his dumb ass, venti is Italian for twenty, you just didn't sound like a flamer when you said it. What I don't get is how town of maybe 8,000 needs two Starbucks a half mile apart, we already had two good coffee shops on main street, now only one.

• Like 1

Will Rogers never met laotsu.......

I get this and it's funny. 

I didn't realize that coffee drinks had a sexuality

They don't really, except by association. If it has cream in it or maybe sugar (no I don't go that way but don't have a problem with those that do) that's fine. Anything else put in coffee is fucking interior decorator gay, in every sense of the word. Lemon juice in beer is gay and so is any wine or alcohol coolers. It's not called fruit juice for nothing.

I get this and it's funny. 

They don't really, except by association. If it has cream in it or maybe sugar (no I don't go that way but don't have a problem with those that do) that's fine. Anything else put in coffee is fucking interior decorator gay, in every sense of the word. Lemon juice in beer is gay and so is any wine or alcohol coolers. It's not called fruit juice for nothing.

Oh I understood the reference. I just prefer Jack Benny for that era of humor. 

ever had a Pacifico with a lime wedge in it? Fucking epic drink, that.

strange the person from on of THE grossest places on earth can find fault in even a horrible place as Oklahoma..

Anybody else think of Lot-so as a big rubber dildo of questionable usage, laying in spilled bong water on a new shag carpet?

• Like 1

strange the person from on of THE grossest places on earth can find fault in even a horrible place as Oklahoma..

are you referring to SLO or Santa Rosa? It doesn't matter both surpass Olympia or anywhere north of Fortuna.

Get a haircut you ferkin Jack Black lookalike wannabe.