• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

rat von dude, when the hell did you change you your avatar!?! that shit is outstanding! :rofl:

ya'll get too worked up about loatsu. the dude's starting over at the bottom later in life and has admitted that he really doesn't fit into society but has to grudgingly fake it to get along because of his untenable financial situation. He says he comes here to to be the unpleasant person he really is and is so insecure about himself that he trusts the politicians in Sacramento to make decisions about his life more than he trusts his own judgment. fuck all that noise. I'll grant you he's annoying as hell but it doesn't sound like he's had much success in life in either.

• Like 5

That is a S13 rear caliper. It should work well with 280ZX front brakes. And considering I can get just about any compound or type of rotor I want for a S13, Im pretty sure all will be fine.

Green death can? only thing green I see is a bottle cap (it goes to a Viso brand drink)

the dude's starting over at the bottom later in life and has admitted that he really doesn't fit into society but has to grudgingly fake it to get along because of his untenable financial situation. He says he comes here to to be the unpleasant person he really is and is so insecure about himself that he trusts the politicians in Sacramento to make decisions about his life more than he trusts his own judgment.

spot on except for the insecurity and my fractiousness is only one facet of my personality.

in other news the wookie-turd slammed his hood on his radiator and smeared some plater of paris on it for a fix.

This happened yesterday. I was about 5 miles from home and getting food for my 18th birthday party when I went to check something under the hood. It seemed fine. Went to close the hood and it took 3 trys. Never happens. Then I hear a hiss and I see coolent spaying from the rad. Drove home faster then ever. Turns out the latch support bold came out of the bottom and the rod bent into the rad and crushed a few fins. C68E7FA0-3680-48F6-804F-E0C294B34CC9_zps

I'm really hoping my boss can get the seallent off when I bring the rad in on Monday.

rat von dude, when the hell did you change you your avatar!?! that shit is outstanding! :rofl:

ya'll get too worked up about loatsu. the dude's starting over at the bottom later in life and has admitted that he really doesn't fit into society but has to grudgingly fake it to get along because of his untenable financial situation. He says he comes here to to be the unpleasant person he really is and is so insecure about himself that he trusts the politicians in Sacramento to make decisions about his life more than he trusts his own judgment. fuck all that noise. I'll grant you he's annoying as hell but it doesn't sound like he's had much success in life in either.

everyone loves to comes out and see the caged lion.............    hense 604 posts

for every scumbag in life at the bottom of the bowl there are a least 2 others that look up to them.

oh hell no, word problems?

1 in every 93 Johns has a STD

Jill can suck 12 dicks on a Saturday night and 3.8 on weekdays. How many months can she go before getting aids?

assuming cocksucking causes aids, she does no business on Sundays and a standardized four week month.

1/93 * (12+3.8*5)4=1.33 or 1 month nine days eight hours.

Which month? and if Feb. is it a leap year? 

seems like a tiny caliper, even for the rear

WP_20150222_02_51_21_Pro.jpg

The rear does only a small fraction of the stopping compared to the front. Just look at the swept surface area (both sides) compared to a tiny brake drum. Got to be twice as much.

That is a horribly flawed assumption. That doesn't take into account interest, it also assumes the if you're a full time student you are also working a (edit) nearly $17 an hour job. Shits flawed yo.

it STATES the exact opposite! Forgone earnings means what? The interest of any loans is figured into the $30k/yr.These are US Census Dept. statistics, not made up numbers.

When in doubt, bag on Cleveland Jr., I mean andres1313.

I was hoping to draw him into responding in self-defense and then launch an onslaught of hate upon him in an effort to throw the troll-bashers off my scent.

thanks for outing my diabolically clever plan.

• Like 1