(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

Random thing for the day. Go to www.cvs.com and in the search type "decor" and see what shows up!

Warning: It isn't very decorative and is kinda NSFW!

Might not be decorative in the classical sense, but I prefer looking at the plain pink circle. The fancy ones are just too stuck up.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Man the new Bosch stuff sucks ass and breaks, same with rigid. Bosch was so solid until they buddied up with home depot.

Makita and Hitachi  are still tuff as a roach ballz

Try Milwaukee. I'm an auto mechanic and have lots of Milwaukee stuff. 

I straight up abuse my tools. Still strong. 

5 year warranty to boot. 

Ya Milwaukee is good too. Not only do I abuse the shit outta my tools but I'll run water feeds through everything.

Rigid angle grinder: 2 hours     r.i.p

Bosch angle grinder: 2 weeks   r.i.p

Makita angle grinder: 3 years    still going

Hitachi angle grinder: 7 years    still going

I guess this is the part where some genius says " well fuck dude, they may not be designed to get wet"

I FUCKING HATE MAKITA tools, they have nuances that just annoy me. I much prefer the Ridgid line, and to be fare they are priced similarly. Milwaukie or Hitachi win for sure though.

Also, some of the harbor freight angle grinders are rock solid. I have a 4" one and it simply works. Have had it for 2.5 years, and I used it often enough. Just go read some reviews. When they are 5 star with 200+ reviews, something has to be good.

lol, 

I know. It's just that water fed grinders cost like $380.00 and up

so I just buy the normal ones and convert them. I think the new stuff has some retard electric shock kill switch that I can't locate

Here's a grip. Why the flip is it that I have a Porter Cable router that runs like a raped ape after 12 years hard use working on Ironwoods such as Ipe and Merbau, but I've gone threw two PC skill saws, and one very expensive 24v cordless drill like they were toilet paper? That being said, I go threw cordless drills like my kids go threw candy, so maybe it's me.. 

Really harbor frieght ? I thought they couldn't sell rope that worked,

I'll look into that for sure.

I noticed that with Chinese stuff occasionally you'll just get something that will never fucking die.

massive projects using a $65.00 ryobi router coverted to water fed. Finally a bearing blew