(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

This really boils down to taking pride in how much green paper you can bilk out of someone as opposed to taking pride in a product you manufacture. Both have there place and neither should massively over shadow the other too much.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

OT.Earth quakes - You guys in the PNW. are lucky ! I am a light sleeper and these tremors/quakes suck in So Cal ,I am near La Habra and today 4:15am felt like a car hit my house and after that shit you lay there and hope the big one isn't coming , can't sleep ,last fri was 1:30 and 3:30 quakes and the 5.1 at (9:00 I was buying a beer and bottles were flying off shelf in Gondi mart ), oh well you guys live in gods country up there !

OT.Earth quakes - You guys in the PNW. are lucky ! I am a light sleeper and these tremors/quakes suck in So Cal ,I am near La Habra and today 4:15am felt like a car hit my house and after that shit you lay there and hope the big one isn't coming , can't sleep ,last fri was 1:30 and 3:30 quakes and the 5.1 at (9:00 I was buying a beer and bottles were flying off shelf in Gondi mart ), oh well you guys live in gods country up there !

not a real Californian... the real ones sleep through anything under 5.7 and go right back to sleep if it's less than a 6.1

• Like 1

I actually like my Dodge pickup. I love to bitch about my junk cars, but with this truck, I really can't. I sure hear a lot of horror stories about them, so I guess maybe I just got lucky with this one. I figure since it's over 300k with the only thing I have done to it being a water pump and brake pads, it could pretty much fall apart like a big wheel being ridden by a fat kid at this point and there is not a lot I could really complain about and have it hold water.

Milwaukee or Hilti, only buy quality

Milwaukee or Hilti, only buy quality

matabo,Fein and flex are still made in Germany, they haven't sold out yet like Bosch, only thing is that they are very expensive, but last forever and somewhat easy too repair, the new Bosch grinders are a joke. I cracked mine open to see what's up, all cheap ass exposed components, the dealer straight up lied.

I'm gona try an see if Milwaukee has a varible speed.

Ha ha ,my mothers side of family is from Sebastapol near you in Santa Rosa , and she lives in Napa now, I lived in S.Tahoe for 5yrs also. Quakes suck , Whittier is famous for em.I actually left my 510 out of garage a couple nights so nothing could fall on it.

If your not from California the term "duck and cover" is what you do when your lady finds you in bed with a bearded man.

a coyote morning is when you wake up with a women so ugly you would rather chew your arm off than wake her up.

Kinda missed the good gas mileage and quiet of the ole zx so i thought i'll just go put the stupid alternator on it and just drive it around for awhile.....

About 3 1/2 long days and 15 seconds from this being filled with gas through the T-tops and lit on fire as a lesson to the other vehicles in my yard,,,,,, it finally runs again.

jumper wires_R_us

Ducks001_zps93299e8a.jpg

Ducks004_zpsa4e6c328.jpg

We ride again my worthy adversary,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we ride again.