Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland, shop is by the air

where in the east are you at?

Oakland, my shop is by the airport where I store my grenade launcher, my house is rather not say but kinda close by.

gifs? Is this the future of ratsun ? Lol

it must be spring, this fatass robin has been trying to skrew this other robin all week now, I thought somebody was throwing dirt balls on my roof.

Speaking of earth quakes, You guys know why Cali hasn't slid into the Ocean yet? Cuz the rest of the nation sucks.

I lived the 89 SF Quake, and right after that you couldn't find a U-haul van for months, because all the Non-Californian natives moved back home. Rents fell like ripe fruit, the artists too back the city, and SF had it's greatest creative renaissance sense the 60's. That was the best 5 years of my life, I was in Art school in my early 20's, the underground scene was fucking boiling and shit was cheep. Then the .Com boom wiped everything clean to sell to the highest bidder. The pursuit of $ took over and in less than a year SF lost it's soul. Thank you Willie Brown.

Shit, I pray for the "Big One" I want my fucking City back.

I wouldn't marry any woman that would have me as a stepfather...

Couple walking down the road; Enjoying the sunny day. 

Man notices a girl, wear a short, light sun dress walking down the other side of the street. 

Girl catches guy checking out the passer-by. 

"She seems a little young for you, doesn't she. She can't even be out of junior high yet. You're such a pedophile." 

"Whoa. That's a pretty big word for a 14 year-old."

tumblr_lm83xsNYPw1qb0pah_zps65802b09.gif