• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

You said...

A couple of basic bitches jacked that thread and turned it into a man-period venting room.

I said...

Well take it the fuck back and hand out tampons for fuck sake. If someone is a whiney cunt tell them. FML threads are not welcome.

It was a joke. Not a dick.

Don't take it so hard.

I'm not taking it so hard. If you don't like whiney bitches tell them to fuck off. Insomniacs was for fuckery not FML. We should wear armbands and march to 'Take Back the Insomniacs Thread'!!! Kick the fuckin' door in and throw any whiney pricks stupid enough to stay, right out the fuckin' window. I say harden the fuck up!!!

• Like 1

My electric bill is too high, I hurt my finger and I'm gassy, life sucks.

Better watch out. You'll get thrown out of the browser window. Not sure how that works, but Mike said so. It must be a thing.

Does nee one have any good parts/junkyard stories? 

I went to pull a part one time to find a bench seat and interior pieces for my 84 B2000 one time. There was only one b2000 of that vintage in the whole lot, and I lucked out in finding that the interior was the same color as my truck. The seat had a taped up tear on the driver's side, but really stellar carpet. My only gripe was that the dashboard read, in permanent marker - "hairy dicks in yo azz."  :blush:

Does nee one have any good parts/junkyard stories? 

I went to pull a part one time to find a bench seat and interior pieces for my 84 B2000 one time. There was only one b2000 of that vintage in the whole lot, and I lucked out in finding that the interior was the same color as my truck. The seat had a taped up tear on the driver's side, but really stellar carpet. My only gripe was that the dashboard read, in permanent marker - "hairy dicks in yo azz."  :blush:

In that case, can we just block this guy from imsomniacs?

On a related note...

I have a Mazda bench sitting on my porch. Perfect condition. 

It's my druck as fuck smoking chair. 

:fu:

Man I wana move to the Pee North West. There's to many douche lords in the Bay Area. I have such a great deal on an industrial work space, now some tool with fly's and a north face jacket moved in, he's all  "hey bro I wana start bringing artists and designers down here and build a tiki lounge".

I told the guy I didn't want him soliciting my clients like he's done in the past. He's all "well if my clients (imaginary) come down here, I don't mind showing them the work you do"

I told him that I didn't wana meet his clients,  he went all batshit. Fahk, !!!!!!!! way to ruin a business.