(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

You are not the buyer I had in mind. Owning a fleet of work trucks makes your position far different from my assumption. And I'd not keep trucks for long if they were company trucks either.

And my company fleet is Dodge, and I'm happy about that. Cummins Diesels are quite reliable so far.

Cummins are great engines. Its just Dodges automatic trans are garbage. But Chevy has the Allison trans..if they would have put an Allison behind the Cummins, then itd be perfect

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fummison, the perfect pick up, super duty chassis, Cummins engine and an Allison trans, the ultimate work truck.

And the reason you only see domestic work trucks is because Toyota and Nissan don't offer the same payloads in a cheap stripped down truck, plain as that.

Cummins are great engines. Its just Dodges automatic trans are garbage. But Chevy has the Allison trans..if they would have put an Allison behind the Cummins, then itd be perfect

Just for the record, Dodge has not made a bad auto for around 10 or 11 years, But, yes, the ones before the change were junk.

The Fummison, the perfect pick up, super duty chassis, Cummins engine and an Allison trans, the ultimate work truck.

And the reason you only see domestic work trucks is because Toyota and Nissan don't offer the same payloads in a cheap stripped down truck, plain as that.

The perfect pickup is an automagic? How big is your dildo..lol

A friend of mine changed his transmission 3 times on a dodge caravan with about 170,000 miles. I think the third was under warranty. That thing was such a pile of shit. He dumped probably about 6 grand into a van you could get at the flea market for $900. This is the same friend who would repair a $2500.00 vintage guitar with a lag bolt and epoxy.

Jesus invest in a calculator.