• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

That was fucking epic.  All I can think of is Friday, "You got knocked the fuck out!"   :rofl:  And for the record Mike, I only wanted to pepper-spray the old lady. ;)

Ah man, sorry about that. 

:rofl:  Molly dog just came in to see why I was cackling so loud, that is the funniest thing I've seen all day!!!!!!!  Loave it!!  Dachsunds!!

That was weird. I couldn't get past 30 seconds of that crap.

379.jpg

The action starts at about 30 seconds in so aaaaa yeah,,  But  since your from North Carolina you probably are more schooled in casing abortion clinics to be blown up than entertainment videos ..

The action starts at about 30 seconds in so aaaaa yeah,,  But  since your from North Carolina you probably are more schooled in casing abortion clinics to be blown up than entertainment videos ..

WRONG jackass! North Carolina, blah blah, blah... kiss my ass! :fu:  Action? That was worse and faker than a Quentin Tarentino movie! That wasn't even worthy of calling a B movie. Then again if you liked that you probably thought "Sharknado" was one the best movies ever made and thought it a shame it got snubbed for an Oscar.