• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear eBay, 

I appreciate the assistance you provide by offering me such wonderful suggestions based on things I have recently searched for.

At times, you are very helpful; Showing me items I am interested in, but may not necessarily be looking for with each concurrent visit.

BUT, in no way, EVER, was I looking for a mirrored pick guard for a Fender guitar. Not once.

My suggestion to you, eBay, is just a little bit more socialization. 

Thank you. 

• Like 1

So I had this douchebag in an Infiniti G35 sedan being an asshat while going through construction tonight.  Going back and forth as if he's going to go somewhere when it's choked down to one lane.  Passenger has the right foot out the window.  Keep thinking of Grindhouse, wishing they'd hit something.  Anyway, I think it's a chick, but no.  When it finally clears out, I catch them pretty quick.  Give the guy the "blue steel" look as I drive by and drop a gear.  Doesn't do anything.  Looked like a soft, flabby, nerdy computer geek actually.  So I leave him in the dust.  About 3 minutes later, he accelerates and gets right up next to me, looking at me, which is funny because it's not a "fuck you" look, it's just a blank stare like he couldn't comprehend what my shitbox was doing on the road.  He gooses it a little, but then doesn't go anywhere.  So I drop it to third and rocket off and leave him behind again.  He catches up again, trying to do the cut in and fly by at the last minute, which I accelerate ever so slightly so he has to slam on his brakes in the right lane.  That seemed to finally make him realize he didn't know what the hell he was doing.  Finally just goes past me really slow as I put my hand over my mouth and yawn.  It's sad when a loaded down Infiniti with a few bodies in it isn't as fast as a rusted out Maxima. ;)

And yes, I know I shouldn't have antagonized him, but don't care, he was a toolbag, and now he feels much less manly letting some ugly Japanese Buick walk all over him.

• Like 1

On Sunday I was driving up my street, was in a bad mood cause it was hot. Looked up in my rear view mirror and saw this jacked up SUV flying right up behind me, was almost sure he was gonna rear end me so I speed up a bit ( but couldn't cuz of traffic ) without looking I flipped the guy off from behind me. 

He pulled up next to me, really tuff ass looking black dude, think he might of been drunk, guy starts talking shit. My lady was in the car and got soo pissed at me because she sides with anyone who is black,   whatever dude your drunk, and whatever girlfriend you will never know what its like to drive in a city filled with assholes. Situation really ruined my day. 

I've had a traffic related 'incident' ruin a relationship (seriously). I've calmed down a bunch now, but probably not near enough. My stupidity comes in the form of not just wanting to talk shit back and forth between cars. I want to get out and fully settle the issue. Which is a really good way to end up with a hole in your chest these days. My cars should come with a morphine drip that's hooked to the horn button. Like in the hospital when you feel more pain, you just hit the button to release more happiness into your blood stream. Same thing, but with a honking noise.

• Like 4

I'll have to check my list of people I want to punch in the face, I don't recall...and that's anti-roll bar to you.

Sway is a French Canadienne word for anti-roll. Eh?

My lady would not be with me if she saw the shlt I've pulled while driving. Gotta be careful with passengers, half the US is packing anyway.

• Like 1

That, and the seat belt law makes it more difficult to drag someone out their window.

I like to think of it as a tool, grab shoulder harness and pull (up and out works the best). Crushing someones mid section really gets the point across. Amazing how well it shuts them IP then they cant breathe easily.

That was fucking epic.  All I can think of is Friday, "You got knocked the fuck out!"  :rofl:  And for the record Mike, I only wanted to pepper-spray the old lady. ;)

• Like 1