• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding? That is like the theme song of Insomniacs. 

Now post tits. 

Use caution El Gato Gordo. You remember what happened last time you forced me to post tits. RVD could't fap for weeks after that. For fuck sake man, there has to be a statute of limitation on the repost law. I'll make you a deal, you find a post in the last year from insomniacs with the troll song in it and I won't hurt any one. Otherwise, if you push me just know I'm loaded for bear.

grumpyman.jpg

Use caution El Gato Gordo. You remember what happened last time you forced me to post tits. RVD could't fap for weeks after that. For fuck sake man, there has to be a statute of limitation on the repost law. I'll make you a deal, you find a post in the last year from insomniacs with the troll song in it and I won't hurt any one. Otherwise, if you push me just know I'm loaded for bear.

grumpyman.jpg

As insomniacs only goes back to ...

... you're trying to mind fuck us over. So pay up properly.

• Like 1

grumpyman.jpg

Insomniacs only goes back to early this year so stop trying to mind fuck us over and pay up properly.

No shit. Where has all the good Science Fiction gone????? Now it's all the fucking Star Wars, Star Trek clones and franchises, Lord of The Fucking Rings and twenty shelves of Sword and Fucking Sorcery shit!!!!! Clark said... 'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" Which may be true but, he didn't mean that si-fi writers should stop thinking or weaving some of today's and tomorrows cutting edge technology into a good novel. Well fuck fantasy, it allows writers without imagination to explain away any technology as 'magic'. What's that whirring sound??? Clark must be spinning in his grave... 

• Like 1

"Stop trying to mind fuck us"? Wait a minute there Mike, isn't this Insomniacs reanimated (were trollolz, shenanigans, and general fuckery goes pn)? 

Insomniacs only goes back to early this year so stop trying to mind fuck us over and pay up properly.

Are you saying I don't have the right to practice my craft here? Help help, I'm being repressed! 

God damn it, is it really too much to ask walking into a bookstore hoping to pick up a copy of Rambo on paperback? The crap people read, I'm glad jack karoac is dead, take some followers.

You know, 9 out of 10 people want the leather bound collectors edition. So most shops stopped carrying the paperback.