• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

It probably is,, i don't know the early Rolling stones by face as i'm not ancient ,,, but that dude farther up the stair case (on his shoulder)  looks just like a Stone also. .. I ain't diiging no albums outta the garage to see though.

Since QTip is barely outta onesies himself..

Albums are like MP3s  you played them on a spinning platform .,, much like the CDs you have seen used in the past but larger and not as shiny,, .  On these "albums" as we liked to call them,, were a cardboard covering to protect them from damage.. If one was to partake in "baking toast"  whilst listening to said album ,, one could stare at card board covering as it many times was covered with colorful pictures, band notes and such.

• Like 1

August '65 the Beatles were in New York. The perfect cover. George flew to Paris for the photo shoot and back in time for the concert. Tired and lagged (he) and the ban played one of the finest shows of all time.

You never see Kieth and George together either.

Nanner, I didn't know they let you out for a field trip this weekend?

Yeah i started a new job this weekend with Service Masters and i was over at your moms house cleaning her carpet,,,,,,, so to speak.. The only picture i have is this one.

295a4331a7dc.gif

• Like 1

Yeah i started a new job this weekend with Service Masters and i was over at your moms house cleaning her carpet,,,,,,, so to speak.. The only picture i have is this one.

295a4331a7dc.gif

So you rode a moyorcylcle there? Sure looks like a single cylinder over head valve four stroke internal combustion engine animation depicting the process in which it operates.

• Like 1

So you rode a moyorcylcle there? Sure looks like a single cylinder over head valve four stroke internal combustion engine animation depicting the process in which it operates.

I did not catch her name ,, sorry.