"You are not allowed to visit this community"?

Ironic, a buddy bought some A3A's yesterday for his dime, and then two more sets of Advans show up for sale. 

Like was said above, there have been far too many post-and-go types that join to forum to sell a few hundred bucks worth of parts up and disappear. Don't know if that was your intention or not, but it doesn't seem like it. Ratsun's got a somewhat 'protective' community, trying to weed out all the douchebags that try to fuck it up. *cough cough* braden *cough cough* JDM510 *cough*

You build pretty cool cars. I'd like to see what you'd do with a 510/710/610 etc.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your such a ass kisser.lol

Dont you have a sticker on your wagon that says [go ahead tell me your honda is jdm].lol

Yup I do ASSHAT!!!!  I doesn't say I fucking hate hondas. I fucking hate hondas with big ass wings and I fucking hate people that start a motor swap and never finish it. You know the dudes that try to put FJ20's in an old ass rusty truck.

• Like 3

The best way to troll the trolls here is with something with "too much technology" or a Honda... lol... you're off to a good start!! Hope you stick around.

-Robert

I don't like how all these new cars have touch screens, parking assists, and the ability to talk to the car. I like cars to be between the car and driver not car and technology with optional driver
  • Like 1

I don't like how all these new cars have touch screens, parking assists, and the ability to talk to the car. I like cars to be between the car and driver not car and technology with optional driver

To some, more than 5 wires to the engine is "too much technology" and electronic fuel injection is still unproven LOL

-Robert

• Like 1

Boys... by the time I leave this world the car, as we now know it, will have passed on to some green battery powered plastic thing that is sealed and impossible to work on. (even if you could summon the interest) Fly by wire input control that removes direct and intimate contact between 'man and machine' and a destination button on a keyboard. So get out there and burn some rubber so you can tell your grand kids about it. Use up all the gas you can afford because you DON'T, want to be watching some fat rich prick driving an Escalade on the half gallon you saved back in 2014. 

In the words of Ronald

maxresdefault.jpgBurn it!.... Burn it all!!! 

• Like 4

Boys... by the time I leave this world the car, as we now know it, will have passed on to some green battery powered plastic thing that is sealed and impossible to work on. (even if you could summon the interest) Fly by wire input control that removes direct and intimate contact between 'man and machine' and a destination button on a keyboard. So get out there and burn some rubber so you can tell your grand kids about it. Use up all the gas you can afford because you DON'T, want to be watching some fat rich prick driving an Escalade on the half gallon you saved back in 2014.

0427_news_tc_skp.jpg

In front of the liquor store too.

I have only successfully posted an add in the new classifieds once. Every other time it shakes a finger at me and says no no no, you did something wrong. I finally just give up after 4 or 5 tries.

Dont feel alone if you cant figure out the secret handshake either. Welcome to Ratsun.

And my hatred for wrong wheel drives goes much deeper than just Honda.  

And another new user gets a warm welcome to the community. At what point was it a requirement for a new user to have thick skin?

Welcome to the forum. Nothing wrong with Honda's, it's the owners that give them a bad wrap.

Everyone should be happy you are here trying to sell those wheels. 

In front of the liquor store too.

I have only successfully posted an add in the new classifieds once. Every other time it shakes a finger at me and says no no no, you did something wrong. I finally just give up after 4 or 5 tries.

Dont feel alone if you cant figure out the secret handshake either. Welcome to Ratsun.

And my hatred for wrong wheel drives goes much deeper than just Honda.  

We tried.

I been here since July 2010 and i can say that the reception newbs gets now is far nicer than back them... Hell how many members still are in the negative rep ??  I bet they didn't get the " feel sorry for the newb  "  posts we are all used to seeing lately..... I don't feel sorry for the newbs if they don't wanna learn the secret handshake and figure out what ettiquite is used for every site they peddle their wares on then why should they be treated like  Princesses .,,,,,,,, like the rest of us.

Yes Jdong you are a beautiful Princess.

Oh and on another note Drakerdude ,, I posted a Craigslist ad and you haven't even trolled me yet, your slipping man.

:ninja:

And another new user gets a warm welcome to the community. At what point was it a requirement for a new user to have thick skin?

It's always been an asset if not a requirement. In fact the only time a thick skin is mentioned is when someone with one makes a successful entry. The rest have shown that they can't get along long enough to bond and are forgotten. (bad temper, bad attitude, full of themselves, argumentative dick heads) Brand loyalty is a bonding thing and so is the mutual mocking of other brands. If a Datsun enthusiast joined a Honderp  (sorry) Honda forum he would get the same treatment for just selling parts, or posting his Datsun pictures and going on about his Datsun....and rightly so. If you join another club (assuming you need help or info) you play the game, keep a low profile, roll with the punches, take little offense at comments. They're meant to size you up and evaluate your possible place in the future pecking order.  

We have had some horrendously bad start newbs that managed a comeback and went on to become great members. It happens.

• Like 2

I been here since July 2010 and i can say that the reception newbs gets now is far nicer than back them... Hell how many members still are in the negative rep ??  I bet they didn't get the " feel sorry for the newb  "  posts we are all used to seeing lately..... I don't feel sorry for the newbs if they don't wanna learn the secret handshake and figure out what ettiquite is used for every site they peddle their wares on then why should they be treated like  Princesses .,,,,,,,, like the rest of us.

Yes Jdong you are a beautiful Princess.

Oh and on another note Drakerdude ,, I posted a Craigslist ad and you haven't even trolled me yet, your slipping man.

:ninja:

im from way back too, 09, i think..... and i had to battle to get back to the positive side .... i had like a -76 rating for a bit i think and had to work it back to this through lame jokes and self deprecating humor....one thing i could recommend for u its to ditch the 94 eg coupe sign on it will fight u with everyone on here

and to be fair i prolly deserved the -76 rating