"You are not allowed to visit this community"?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol whoa wait a minute.... What the fuck is a SR5GTS AE86. Being a Toyota tech I will flame you so very hard for this. SR5 and a GT-S are 85% different cars. Only thing they share are

1. Corolla name

2. Similar looks

3. Same manufacture

Otherwise they are totally different. Sorry, nothing against YOU, but this really erks me when folks state an AE86 (SR5) is the same thing as an AE88 (GT-S). Being that the sr5 and the gts have totally different suspension, and chassis design, different engine, different trans, different ... Oh I could just go on and on.......

Anyway, nice rides. Sell those Hondas and get back in Toyota / Nissan / Datsun land!

Lol whoa wait a minute.... What the fuck is a SR5GTS AE86. Being a Toyota tech I will flame you so very hard for this. SR5 and a GT-S are 85% different cars. Only thing they share are

1. Corolla name

2. Similar looks

3. Same manufacture

Otherwise they are totally different. Sorry, nothing against YOU, but this really erks me when folks state an AE86 (SR5) is the same thing as an AE88 (GT-S). Being that the sr5 and the gts have totally different suspension, and chassis design, different engine, different trans, different ... Oh I could just go on and on.......

Anyway, nice rides. Sell those Hondas and get back in Toyota / Nissan / Datsun land!

Geebus. 

SR5GTS. Easy. He took an 86 SR5 and threw the GTS bits on it. That was difficult. 

I'm a Toyota tech too. And a Corolla lover from the word go. 

He ain't frontin. He said what it is. All good. 

I say welcome. 

Most of the posts have been hazing; all just for fun.

The other 3 were just ignorant. 

• Like 1

Well, welcome to my thread.

I appreciate you chiming in.

An AE86 SR5GTS is such:

99% completely swapped SR5 (with the exception if the interior). Only thing not swapped is the actually shell.

Complete gas lines, tank, rear differential, FULL harness, engine and trans, etc etc all GTS. Not one wire of the SR5 was left. To me, that warrants the title of SR5GTS. I have seen many high ranking club4ag members use it.. so politically speaking, an SR5GTS is such.

By all means, flame away. In the end of the day, enjoy life instead of giving fucks about my terminology.

-Cheers, one day I wish to visit Washington State.

• Like 3

To the @aussie, I mean, if there is a NSFW thread, by all means point me in the direction. I have a good many hidden folders lol.

And I will have to dig up the pics of my s13s in alil. Been under the westher for the last part of the day. Trying to regulate body heat at the moment.

Well, welcome to my thread.

I appreciate you chiming in.

An AE86 SR5GTS is such:

99% completely swapped SR5 (with the exception if the interior). Only thing not swapped is the actually shell.

Complete gas lines, tank, rear differential, FULL harness, engine and trans, etc etc all GTS. Not one wire of the SR5 was left. To me, that warrants the title of SR5GTS. I have seen many high ranking club4ag members use it.. so politically speaking, an SR5GTS is such.

By all means, flame away. In the end of the day, enjoy life instead of giving fucks about my terminology.

-Cheers, one day I wish to visit Washington State.

There ain't nothing wrong with this. 

It's a legit way to own a cool car without the Takumi tax. 

I'm digging the round lights in it. Clean job all around. 

To the @aussie, I mean, if there is a NSFW thread, by all means point me in the direction. I have a good many hidden folders lol.

And I will have to dig up the pics of my s13s in alil. Been under the westher for the last part of the day. Trying to regulate body heat at the moment.

Meh. Post em here. No stress.