"You are not allowed to visit this community"?

Its funy cause its the hoardes of moronic Honda owners (that I definitely admit) that you hate, not the actual Honda.

Its not like Honda made the cars and told american dickheads to put shitty fart cans, ebay side flairs, chrome rims, lambo doors, underglow, and all this other moronic crap

And even beyond those idiots, theres the fucktards on Hondatech, I fully admit that the Honda world is full of fucking idiots.

It is also full of legit people who know their shit, and a whole shit ton of legit people who track their cars and race successfully.

Having a Honda, or being into Hondas doesnt immediately classify you in the "walmart tuning parts": category

• Like 1
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I will defend my favorite Honda of all time here.  1979-81 Honda Accord two door hatchback.  LOVE those cars.  If I could find one that wasn't rotted out, I'd buy it!  Of course, I always did think about making it rear-drive and putting in a V6 but still.  Great chassis, good looks, handled very well.

you missed the point, driving is not something that you should just "not mind" doing it should be an experience that the driver is involved with. I don't actually hate you it is more of an observation of cars that it is not possible to enjoy driving. lol don't take it all to seriously Jayden  with your condescending baloony face guy all looking down on me with the utmost contempt. 

:rofl:

I know what you mean, but you can't classify everyone who drives a Honda as a douchebag. Same with autos.

My Accord is starting to really grow on me. I have had my hands all over the engine and brakes etc. It has personality to me now. It has proven itself in -50 degree weather in the oil field. Shes my baby now. I enjoy driving the auto 965 miles on my way home from work every month. I spend 16 hours a day shifting a 13 spd. Its nice to set the cruise at 80 and crank some tunes.

Then when I get home I enjoy my 521 with a dogled 5spd!

Don't be so quick to judge someone just because they drive an automatic Honduh.

B)

• Like 1

I'll just say i have owned only one vehicle in my life with an auto and it was terrible I just get bored. Any time i go out to drive it is for fun even if im only going a mile to my new shop or 30 miles to my old job at the plants. I see that you and others have good reason to drive autos or hondas or both, talking about traffic and reliability and stuff but those don't make an enjoyable drive to me I like to hear my 6 hummin down the road, the sound it makes when i downshift it and put my rite foot to the floor. It's just orgasmic to me and i dont understand how to drive anywhere without being able to hear that. i wont even drive my wifes G35 cause it is an auto it just frustrates me. Im not saying anyone is wrong I just don't get it.  

Having some experience in this, I can say that when you are younger you tend to not have much patience for an automatic. Perhaps you could even say that you don't have the ability to appreciate them as much as when you are older. Standard transmissions on the other hand you never get tired of at any age. This is perhaps because you can drive them hard or easy where an auto is just easy.

well i have tons of fun in my girlfriends 93 740il bmw with auto, its animal still with 300k+ miles,

coolest thing with it is underneath the gas pedal once you think you have floored it there's a little button  that let you go a bit further with the pedal and BOOM here comes the vrooom drops 2 gears advances the timing i believe and adds more fuel and air and will pull on anything next to you until you run out of gas or get to 150+ and you start to get nervous wondering whats around the next bend on the freeway.... love that auto  

I have one of each for a DD. My ranger is a stick. Better mileage, better ride. better seats.

My 77 620kc auto is bouncy, gets shit mileage, and the seats are rough on the back. But I drive it way more than the ranger. I used to hate auto's, but if the jatco died tomorrow. I would fix it instead of converting it. Auto Datto's have a weird cool factor.

Why would you want a button to get all the downshifting fun lol I just dont get it i dont care if it can fly to the moon as long as some engineer isint deciding when to shift it that is my job as driver. 

The downshift button isn't there for fun. Hell if you want fun you wouldn't have bought an auto in the first place. It's there to force a down shift for more power to pass or climb a hill. My '74 is the same way (although much lesser) and has an electric down shift button at full pedal travel.

Actually, FWD is a benefit for rally racing when compared to RWD.  But which cars usually botch it and understeer into a ditch?  Yep, fwd.  ;)  I still hate fwd in the winter.  I prefer rwd.  So much easier to control without the handbrake.