"You are not allowed to visit this community"?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know my shit all ends up in the pics of slammed datsun thread to be hated on by the "i cant believe u lowered it"  crowd.... fuck does anyone remember the user

downshifter....

I do. He was also on NWDE and was always going on about running motorcycle carbs on his 620. Motorcycle carbs? I mean wtf's with that???

i just liked how he claimed he hasd a fuel cell in his truck but it was the stock tank in the back of his bed with a bungies cord and his fuel cell was on his garage floor  for ever....so after some thread scanning it looks like little lama is the old/new downshifter .. i recognize that trying to hard anywhere..    wonder what happened to his cat tracking lopsided 620 that was bagged

It's always been an asset if not a requirement. In fact the only time a thick skin is mentioned is when someone with one makes a successful entry. The rest have shown that they can't get along long enough to bond and are forgotten. (bad temper, bad attitude, full of themselves, argumentative dick heads) Brand loyalty is a bonding thing and so is the mutual mocking of other brands. If a Datsun enthusiast joined a Honderp  (sorry) Honda forum he would get the same treatment for just selling parts, or posting his Datsun pictures and going on about his Datsun....and rightly so. If you join another club (assuming you need help or info) you play the game, keep a low profile, roll with the punches, take little offense at comments. They're meant to size you up and evaluate your possible place in the future pecking order.  

We have had some horrendously bad start newbs that managed a comeback and went on to become great members. It happens.

And getting back to topic...I think EG here has come out great for hanging with us A-holes. XD I mean hey, he's still, posting pic's and called you all out with his new avatar. Yep, I think we got a winner!

Now lets not be too rash here guys, I know there is a lot of Honda hating (and many other brands) but ya know, it's not the car we hate, it the owner! That little punk ass mother pucker who thinks he's the shit, knows everything in the god dam world and nothing can touch his burnt out piece shit car with a fart can on it! We all know them and the warm fuzzy feelings they give us when we imagine how satisfying it would be to pop their little heads like a zit! 'Ahem', Sorry...foaming at the mouth a little...

Now just in case you want to stay in good graces with us EG, here are some good idea/ bad idea choices to do with your honda...

Good idea...

Keeping it clean, hell yeah I would drive a Honda when it looks this simple clean.

jdm-honda-civic-eg-tuning-car-cars-75312

Bad idea...

Thinking Auto zone stick on are the bomb and trying to pass for a bad ass...this will you kicked in the balls!

01-Cessna-Wing-equipped-24-Hours-of-LeMo

Good idea,

Driving any Honda that is older than 1980 and /or unique! Fuck yeah I'd drive this!!!

1.jpg

Bad Idea,

Doing this to your car and thinking it's cool...drive the car alone should be punishment enough but this should also warrant getting your balls shot by snipers

9FF25F1E2A4AA5BB7D23BB43AC114.jpg

I think you get the idea...and now I leave you with the Ratsun Anthem!

Love the classic Hondas.  The problems started with Spoilers.  High end 80's sports cars entered the consumer market and made spoilers a necessity towards badass.  Well, a group of folks figured out that buying a car with a spoiler is really expensive, but buying a car annnnd a spoiler is cheaper.  DING DING DING, I've got a ideeeeaaaaaa.   The ensuing influx of affordable import vehicles and aftermarket body kits defines a generation.  Honestly, if Datsun made great looking cars in the lat 80's early 90's, they quite well could have been a popular choice as well.  Fact is, putting a spoiler and body kit on a Maxima looks awful.  But look at the 240sx. That car has worn every ounce of awkward tail wing available.  Hondas were merely 1 logical choice.  

I join the crowd of generally annoyed by Hondas.  But my problem is with the tailpipes.  I believe registration fees should be astronomically higher for loud vehicles.  The Honda crowd tends to wholly embrace this piece of bullshit hype.  Other cars that rock those pipes get equal finger tallies from I.  And I'm not an old man, I just sound like one. 

I say rock on 94eg coupe.  I like to see a knowledgeable person of every make of car in these forums.  Not sure if you rock coffee cans or not.  Don't matter cause I don't have to hear it!

I second the "hating honda owners thing" The way i see it if you own a Honda you probably don't enjoy driving sort of like if you drive anything with an auto. If you dont enjoy driving then you are probably going slow and I'll get stuck behind you which makes me hate you :sneaky:.

TE37's are among my top wheels along with Longchamps. 

When I build cars, I like to keep them time period correct and classy as well. Before I through money at a car, I like to know where its going and what that part is going to do to get me to my end build. 

While I grew up in the S Chassis world and was among the crowd of "hellastanced"/"hellaflush" crowd before it was mainstream, I am also a function over form type of guy as well. 

I built my suspension first and then added power gains. Here's some of my rundown:

11.2" Front Rotors

10.4" Rear Rotors

All Ceramic Pad

HKS Hipermax Coilovers

ITR 5 Lug

Full Camber Kit

24mm Fr / 21mm Rear Sways

and an array of Hardened rubber bushings. 

Next up is a manual rack as I hate any kind of assistance when driving. I like the feel of me controlling as much as possible.

And trust me, if I could manage my hands around a CVCC, I would. 

Hell, I would really love to build a true ratrod one day. Just waiting on the right cards in my hand to take on a House Payment for a garage. :)

Thanks for all the welcome's guys.

• Like 2

I second the "hating honda owners thing" The way i see it if you own a Honda you probably don't enjoy driving sort of like if you drive anything with an auto. If you dont enjoy driving then you are probably going slow and I'll get stuck behind you which makes me hate you :sneaky:.

Said the guy with 9 posts. :rofl:

• Like 1

wut

fry.png

I own 2 Hondas, both are autos.I drive them for their reliability. Bone stock 97 Accord with 278,000.

I'm sure I hate driving cuz I been doing it for the past 15 years and have over 2 million miles doing so, in trucks.

I don't mind autos at all, I get plenty of shifting practice with my 13 speed at work.

AreYouKiddingMe.png

Dumbass