What's the meaning behind your user name?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always asked "What does 'zerow' mean?"

No, I am not a number before 1.

No, I am not implying the last number in the model of my car.

But, if you took the letters of my last name (Woerz) and rearranged them into a word...you get zerow.

And my title of Sarge is my rank when I left the Army in 2006 - Sergeant. So, for you military types, that would be SGT Zerow...;)

• Like 1

I made mine when I was without a Datsun. I spent long hours looking at oics, and lurking here. My usual screen name is "Thatsupraguy" since I've had a lot of Mk3 Supras. I also play ultimate frisbee a lot, and my wife would be asked all the time time: "who is that guy?" So I became "that guy". Hence the name

Now to change it somehow now that I have a Datsun.

I know I've already responded to this thread, but I'm still trying to figure out what my name means.

When I was a kid, I loved Goofy cartoons. I still love goofy cartoons, but I mean the talking dog in this case.

Whenever goofy would take a long fall, he would yell "ahhh hoo hoo hooui!" Rhapakatui rhymes with that.

As a teen, I loved things that go boom. When there was a particularly large boom with echoes and such, I would often describe the sound as "rhapakatui!"

I also particularly liked to (in a very high pitch and loud voice) yell "RRRRHAPAKATUI!" with a long rolling rr when there was something exciting happening.

I've never eaten ratatouille, but i like the sound of it.

I'm not French. However, according to the internet, my surname is Norman English. Apparently, after the Norman invasion of England, the middlish classes liked to take on surnames describing roughly where in France that their ancestry was from.

The H in rhapakatui has always baffled me. I don't know why there's an h.

...I thought of something else.

I really like doing official business, such as taking out a large loan, and having someone ask my email address. It's always been rhapakatui@_____.

My favorite was rhapakatui@stupid.com. Something about having such a silly name in serious situations always seems to take the wind out of people.

BTW, don't bother emailing that address. I haven't used it in years.

I work in the design field as a print production artist but on my own I paint, draw, etc. So colourbox like crayola box. BUT I didn't realize it would actually be our screen name when I signed on. Thought it would just be a log in name. Had I known it was our screen name I would've been much more witty. I still think about having this username removed altogether and signing up with a new name but I'd hate to lose my post total. I'm still considering it tho.

I work in the design field as a print production artist but on my own I paint, draw, etc. So colourbox like crayola box. BUT I didn't realize it would actually be our screen name when I signed on. Thought it would just be a log in name. Had I known it was our screen name I would've been much more witty. I still think about having this username removed altogether and signing up with a new name but I'd hate to lose my post total. I'm still considering it tho.

I like it.

You don't need to sign up with a new name. I can change it to anything you'd like. Keep the avatar though, I'm used to it.