What's the meaning behind your user name?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need to sign up with a new name. I can change it to anything you'd like. Keep the avatar though, I'm used to it.

Oh cool! I'll let you know. I'll definitely keep the avatar. I use it everywhere. It's Cleopatra Jones a blaxploitation film from the '70s played by the beautiful 6'1" Tamara Dobson. I wanted to be Cleopatra Jones when I grew up but I'm only 5'8" and half black. I almost made it ;)

I was really hoping for something better :poke: (why is this shit underlined?)

I agree.

I've thought a lot about it, and after much meditation I've come up with more. You'll notice that each of my stories goes farther back...

...so, there I was, halfway up the mountain. At my back, an angry sherpa village. At my front, a summer snow bank ready to avalanche at the drop of a feather. At my side, nothing but my ice axe and some rope.

Off to my right, I see a rock out cropping. As I make my way towards it I see a man wearing nothing but a loin cloth. " how did he get here? It took me two days in full gear."

I notice something to my left. He's standing. No he's floating a foot off the ground glaring with his green eyes. He says to me "rhapakatui."

I feel the arrow pierce my spine.

I think "damnit chief, your daughters weren't even that great." Then darkness followed by a light.

I awake in a strange hospital.

As my mother holds me for the first time I think to myself "rhapakatui?"

• Like 2